Introduction to London Stansted Airport
London Stansted Airport (STN) is London's 3rd largest airport: 18 million passengers per year and 200'000 tonnes of cargo.
Just 48 km North of Central London with brand new, airport trains taking only 45 minutes to serve London's financial district.
We also have excellent road & highways connections. Our immediate catchment area has 12 million people living within a 2 hour drive.
London Stansted is able to grow to 35 million passengers per year using its existing infrastructure - we have plenty of slots & capacity available to allow growth in the crucial high yielding London market.
The Reykjavik-based startup has revealed the first two destinations in the US it plans to serve as the airline pursues a low-cost long-haul...
- Ryanair To Establish Fifth Portugal Base On Madeira
- UK-India Startup Flypop Continues To Face Launch Delays
- Ryanair to reopen Cork base, operate 20 routes this summer
- Turkey’s Pegasus resumes flights to London Stansted, Manchester
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Ryanair reveals 14 new routes from London airports