Introduction to London Stansted Airport
London Stansted Airport (STN) is London's 3rd largest airport: 18 million passengers per year and 200'000 tonnes of cargo.
Just 48 km North of Central London with brand new, airport trains taking only 45 minutes to serve London's financial district.
We also have excellent road & highways connections. Our immediate catchment area has 12 million people living within a 2 hour drive.
London Stansted is able to grow to 35 million passengers per year using its existing infrastructure - we have plenty of slots & capacity available to allow growth in the crucial high yielding London market.
The Irish carrier’s new service from Sarajevo (SJJ) will kick off in April 2024, when Ryanair will open 6X-weekly service between SJJ and London...
- London Stansted Outlines Terminal Expansion Plans
- London Stansted Airport To Deploy Baggage Handling Fault Detection System
- Analysis: How Flybe’s Collapse Will Affect UK Connectivity
- Ryanair Boosts London Flying With New Stansted Routes
- Emirates Expands China Schedule, Scales Up A380 Operations
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 28, 2022)