Introduction to London Stansted Airport
London Stansted Airport (STN) is London's 3rd largest airport: 18 million passengers per year and 200'000 tonnes of cargo.
Just 48 km North of Central London with brand new, airport trains taking only 45 minutes to serve London's financial district.
We also have excellent road & highways connections. Our immediate catchment area has 12 million people living within a 2 hour drive.
London Stansted is able to grow to 35 million passengers per year using its existing infrastructure - we have plenty of slots & capacity available to allow growth in the crucial high yielding London market.
The winter season schedule is boosted by the arrival of the carrier’s first new Boeing 737 MAX aircraft.
- PLAY seeks authority to launch maiden US routes
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Ryanair expands new Zagreb base, increases annual traffic forecast
- Western Europe’s top 10 international market pairs this summer
- UK-Indian startup flypop picks London Stansted as its first base
- Ryanair returns to Helsinki