London Stansted Airport (STN) is London's 3rd largest airport: 18 million passengers per year and 200'000 tonnes of cargo. Just 48 km North of Central London with brand new, airport trains taking only 45 minutes to serve London's financial district. We also have excellent road & highways connections. Our immediate catchment area has 12 million people living within a 2 hour drive. London Stansted is able to grow to 35 million passengers per year using its existing infrastructure...
Primera Air during the month of January 2019 is temporary reducing London Stansted – Toronto service, where the airline scheduled 2 weekly...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Eurowings ends Vienna – London Stansted link in late-Oct 2018
- Primera Air adds London Stansted – Reykjavik in W18
- Pobeda adds new European routes from Kaliningrad / St. Petersburg in 4Q18
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18