Introduction to London Stansted Airport
London Stansted Airport (STN) is London's 3rd largest airport: 18 million passengers per year and 200'000 tonnes of cargo.
Just 48 km North of Central London with brand new, airport trains taking only 45 minutes to serve London's financial district.
We also have excellent road & highways connections. Our immediate catchment area has 12 million people living within a 2 hour drive.
London Stansted is able to grow to 35 million passengers per year using its existing infrastructure - we have plenty of slots & capacity available to allow growth in the crucial high yielding London market.
The Turkish LCC is pushing ahead with plans to open its first route to Pakistan.
- Pegasus reschedules Ankara – London launch to Nov 2020
- SAS closes Copenhagen – London Stansted reservations from Oct 2020
- HiSky moves service launch to Oct 2020
- easyJet closes 3 UK bases from 01SEP20
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- HiSky further delays service launch to mid-Sep 2020