London Stansted Airport (STN) is London's 3rd largest airport: 18 million passengers per year and 200'000 tonnes of cargo. Just 48 km North of Central London with brand new, airport trains taking only 45 minutes to serve London's financial district. We also have excellent road & highways connections. Our immediate catchment area has 12 million people living within a 2 hour drive. London Stansted is able to grow to 35 million passengers per year using its existing infrastructure...
Loganair starting next week is assuming additional route previously served by bmiRegional, as the airline schedules Derry – London Stansted...
- The industry’s most crucial topics to be discussed at Routes Europe 2019
- Ryanair outlines 737 MAX 200 London Stansted network in S19
- Jet2.com updates planned A321 network expansion in S19
- SAS adds Copenhagen – London Stansted service from April 2019
- WOW air S19 operations as of 14JAN19
- WOW air London service changes in S19