Introduction to London Stansted Airport
London Stansted Airport (STN) is London's 3rd largest airport: 18 million passengers per year and 200'000 tonnes of cargo.
Just 48 km North of Central London with brand new, airport trains taking only 45 minutes to serve London's financial district.
We also have excellent road & highways connections. Our immediate catchment area has 12 million people living within a 2 hour drive.
London Stansted is able to grow to 35 million passengers per year using its existing infrastructure - we have plenty of slots & capacity available to allow growth in the crucial high yielding London market.
Asturias-Amsterdam is one of six routes the Spanish LCC has scheduled to launch over the coming months.
- Emirates Agrees To Temporarily Cap London Heathrow Capacity
- Stimulating India Demand Is 'Golden Ticket' For Flypop
- Emirates To Return To London Stansted
- PLAY Plans Two More European Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 28, 2022)
- PLAY Embarks On Europe-US Connecting Strategy