London Stansted Airport (STN) is London's 3rd largest airport: 18 million passengers per year and 200'000 tonnes of cargo. Just 48 km North of Central London with brand new, airport trains taking only 45 minutes to serve London's financial district. We also have excellent road & highways connections. Our immediate catchment area has 12 million people living within a 2 hour drive. London Stansted is able to grow to 35 million passengers per year using its existing infrastructure...
Laudamotion yesterday (24MAY18) opened reservation for its planned Vienna base, set to launch in late-October 2018. In winter 2018/19 season,...
- Jet2.com expands A321 network in S19
- Primera Air revises Trans-Atlantic service May - Aug 2018
- Jet2.com plans London Stansted – Turin route in W18
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Primera Air adds new UK – Europe routes in W18
- Primera Air outlines leased Boeing 757 US operation in S18