London Stansted Airport (STN) is London's 3rd largest airport: 18 million passengers per year and 200'000 tonnes of cargo. Just 48 km North of Central London with brand new, airport trains taking only 45 minutes to serve London's financial district. We also have excellent road & highways connections. Our immediate catchment area has 12 million people living within a 2 hour drive. London Stansted is able to grow to 35 million passengers per year using its existing infrastructure...
This week: Delta orders ten more A330-900neos; London Stansted’s growth plan approved; Jet2 owner increases route network; Belfast City completes...
- Arkia W18 A321neo operations as of 08NOV18
- BA CityFlyer S19 London Stansted / Manchester frequency variations
- Laudamotion adds new Innsbruck routes in W18
- Air Corsica adds Calvi – London service in S19
- Turkish Cargo adds London Stansted service from Oct 2018
- Arkia outlines A321neo service in W18