Sheremetyevo - A.S. Pushkin International Airport is the largest Russian airport in terms of passenger and freight traffic, takeoff and landing operations, the area of the airport facilities and the capacity of the cargo facilities. The Sheremetyevo route network comprises more than 240 destinations. In 2019, Sheremetyevo handled 49,93 million passengers what is 9% more than in 2018.
In 2012-2018, Sheremetyevo was ranked first in Europe for the quality of passenger service and entered ACI Director General’s Roll of Excellence.
According to OAG Punctuality League report 2019,...
Aeroflot Russian Airlines in recent schedule update revised planned Airbus A350-900XWB service entry for Moscow Sheremetyevo – Miami...
- Aeroflot Feb/Mar 2020 Maldives capacity changes
- Aeroflot Ho Chi Minh City aircraft changes from June 2020
- Aeroflot moves forward A321neo service entry to Sep 2020
- Aeroflot adds seasonal Rimini service from July 2020
- Aeroflot outlines A320neo network from July 2020
- Aeroflot schedules A321neo Dubai al Maktoum service in Oct 2020
Sheremetyevo International Airport named after A.S. Pushkin :
has updated their profile
7 days 16 hours ago