Sheremetyevo - A.S. Pushkin International Airport is the largest Russian airport in terms of passenger and freight traffic, takeoff and landing operations, the area of the airport facilities and the capacity of the cargo facilities. The Sheremetyevo route network comprises more than 240 destinations. In 2018, Sheremetyevo handled 45 million 836 thousand passengers what is 14.3% more than in 2017.
In 2012-2018, Sheremetyevo was ranked first in Europe for the quality of passenger service and entered ACI Director General’s Roll of Excellence.
According to OAG Punctuality League...
At the 2019 IAR Chinese-European Aviation Summit Sheremetyevo presented their successful experience in developing its largest hub yet
The yearly summit is sponsored by the Civil Aviation Authorities of China (CAAC) with the direct participation of the Party Secretary and...
- Aeroflot Dec 2019 Hong Kong aircraft changes
- Aeroflot moves forward Osaka service resumption to early-June 2020
- Hainan Airlines adds Haikou – Moscow service from late-Dec 2019
- JAL resumes Tokyo Haneda – Moscow Sheremetyevo route in S20
- Aeroflot resumes Tokyo Haneda service from late-March 2020
- The Federal Air Transport Agency Approving the Commissioning of Terminal C at Sheremetyevo Airport
Sheremetyevo International Airport named after A.S. Pushkin :
have been tagged in a photo
1 month 13 days ago