About The Airport
Sheremetyevo - A.S. Pushkin International Airport is the largest Russian airport in terms of passenger and freight traffic, takeoff and landing operations, the area of the airport facilities and the capacity of the cargo facilities. The Sheremetyevo route network comprises more than 240 destinations. In 2019, Sheremetyevo handled 49,93 million passengers what is 9% more than in 2018.
In 2012-2018, Sheremetyevo was ranked first in Europe for the quality of passenger service and entered ACI Director General’s Roll of Excellence.
According to OAG Punctuality League report 2019, Sheremetyevo recognized as the leader in category of Major airports (accommodated between 20-30 million annual outbound seats) with the best result of 87%.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aeroflot, Rossiya Airlines, Nordwind Airlines/Pegas Fly, RoyalFlight, Air France
- Number of Serving Airlines: 45
- Number of Direct Destinations: 240
- Number of Terminals: 5
- Number of Runways: RWY1 3550m, RWY2 3700m, RWY3 3200m
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,700m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 49,933,000 (2019)
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 380000
- Ownership: International Airport Sheremetyevo
- Operational Opening Hours: 00.00-24.00
- Total Catchment Population: 15
- Urban Population: 7