Introduction to Sheremetyevo International Airport named after A.S. Pushkin
Sheremetyevo - A.S. Pushkin International Airport is the largest Russian airport in terms of passenger and freight traffic, takeoff and landing operations, the area of the airport facilities and the capacity of the cargo facilities. The Sheremetyevo route network comprises more than 240 destinations. In 2019, Sheremetyevo handled 49,93 million passengers what is 9% more than in 2018.
In 2012-2018, Sheremetyevo was ranked first in Europe for the quality of passenger service and entered ACI Director General’s Roll of Excellence.
According to OAG Punctuality League report 2019,...
Armenian startup Fly Arna is launching a new route to Moscow, but Wizz Air Abu Dhabi will not return to the Russian capital as previously planned.
- Chinese Carriers Eye More European Routes
- Russia Bans UK Flights From Its Airspace
- European Traffic Down By 1.4 Billion Compared With 2019
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- Routes In Brief: December's Rolling Daily Updates
- Vietjet Readies For European Debut