Introduction to Strasbourg Airport
Strasbourg is home of some twenty European institutions or international cooperation organizations and has a strong diplomatic presence.
- With a population of almost 280,000, Strasbourg is France's seventh largest city. The population is young (60% is under 40), cosmopolitan (12.9% is immigrant) and economically active. 50,000 students live in Strasbourg.
- Strasbourg has also a solid and flourishing economy.
- Strasbourg has a very strong tourism potential. More than 2 million people visit Strasbourg in December during Christmas Markets.
Priority destinations are: Europeans...
Nouvelair Tunisie in April 2021 plans to launch scheduled Djerba – Strasbourg service, based on OAG schedules as of 23AUG20. The airline...
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Nouvelair Tunisie revises planned new service in S20
- Danish Air Transport schedules limited-time Copenhagen – Strasbourg service in March 2020
- Air France S20 Short-Haul Network additions as of 28JAN20
- Volotea S20 new routes as of 29NOV19
- Nouvelair Tunisie schedules new regular routes in S20