Sanya Phoenix International Airport was built on the basis of 4E-level standard of international airport in June,1994 and can meet the demand of full-loading takeoff and landing capacity of large-sized aircraft like Boeing 747,777 and Airbus 330,340. Up to now Sanya Phoenix International Airport has opened 32 international and regional routes, of which six are regular routes. Its route network covers more than 30 international cities and regions.
China Southern late-last week opened reservation for its planned Guangzhou – Sanya – London Heathrow service, becoming the only...
- Lion Air adds new scheduled charter routes to China in late-March 2018
- Suparna schedules 787 debut in December 2017
- NordStar adds Ulan-Ude – Sanya service in W17
- HNA Airport Group sets out ambitious Hainan strategy at World Routes
- Air China outlines A350 service in W17
- Nordstar adds Vladivostok – Sanya route from May 2017