Sanya Phoenix International Airport was built on the basis of 4E-level standard of international airport in June,1994 and can meet the demand of full-loading takeoff and landing capacity of large-sized aircraft like Boeing 747,777 and Airbus 330,340. Up to now Sanya Phoenix International Airport has opened 32 international and regional routes, of which six are regular routes. Its route network covers more than 30 international cities and regions.
JC Cambodia International Airlines earlier this week launched new service to Sanya, which saw the airline inaugurated Phnom Penh – Sanya...
- Hainan Airlines adds Sanya – Macau service from July 2018
- China Southern Sanya – London W18 aircraft changes
- Malindo Air schedules additional charter routes to China in July 2018
- China Southern adds Sanya – London service from July 2018
- Lion Air adds new scheduled charter routes to China in late-March 2018
- Suparna schedules 787 debut in December 2017