Introduction to Sanya Phoenix International Airport
Sanya Phoenix International Airport was built on the basis of 4E-level standard of international airport in June,1994 and can meet the demand of full-loading takeoff and landing capacity of large-sized aircraft like Boeing 747,777 and Airbus 330,340. Up to now Sanya Phoenix International Airport has opened 32 international and regional routes, of which six are regular routes. Its route network covers more than 30 international cities and regions.
EDIT as of 0400GMT 20JAN20: Additional information added to reflect latest adjustment as of 0400GMT China Southern since Friday (17JAN20) filed...
- China Southern closes Sanya – London reservations from July 2020
- Jeju Air adds Muan – Sanya service from Nov 2019
- China Southern NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 11SEP19
- Azur Air schedules new long-haul service from St. Petersburg from late-Oct 2019
- China Southern Aug - Oct 2019 London aircraft changes
- NordStar expands Sanya network in April 2019