Introduction to Tirana International Airport
Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32 destinations and serving 3.2 million habitants, Tirana International Airport is the Albania's...
Eurowings in summer 2021 season plans to introduce 3 European routes from Munich, on board Airbus A319. Planned new routes include the following....
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Milan Bergamo secures West Africa link
- Wizz Air to open second UK base
- Route Analysis: AMS-ORK, YYC-LGW, TIA-STN
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Wizz makes it three bases in three days