Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32...
Edelweiss Air in summer 2019 season introduces 2 new routes from Zurich, announced by the airline in July 2018. Planned new routes include the...
- Wizz Air UK W18 London Luton frequency increases
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- Israir adds Tirana charter from late-June 2018
- Travel Service Hungary schedules new charter routes in S18
- Mistral Air adds Naples – Tirana from late-January 2018
- Albawings plans UK service from late-March 2018