Introduction to Tirana International Airport
Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32 destinations and serving 3.2 million habitants, Tirana International Airport is the Albania's...
This week: Hamburg has secured its first-ever non-stop service to Tirana; EgyptAir is to restore Ireland’s link with Egypt; and Alaska Airlines is...
- Albawings moves new German routes launch to June 2020
- Air Albania expands Italy service from late-March 2020
- flynas S20 Network Expansion
- Wizz Air adds new Italian links from Tirana in S20
- Albawings expands German network in S20
- easyJet S20 new routes as of 27DEC19