Introduction to Tirana International Airport
Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32 destinations and serving 3.2 million habitants, Tirana International Airport is the Albania's...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Flydubai expands Turkish service
- SkyUp adds Albania routes, UIA plans further resumptions
- Wizz Air expands Tirana base
- Eurowings S21 Munich network additions as of 16SEP20
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Milan Bergamo secures West Africa link