Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32...
Italian carrier Mistral Air in late-January 2018 added new route to Tirana, which saw the inaugural of Naples – Tirana route on 29JAN18....
- Albawings plans UK service from late-March 2018
- Albawings schedules new Italy routes in S18
- Norwegian S18 new short-haul routes as of 22JAN18
- WizzAir expands London Luton network in S18
- Ernest Airlines adds Cuneo – Tirana service in W17
- Blu Express adds Bari – Tirana route in W17