Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32...
Wizz Air in December 2018 announced service expansion at London Luton , including the launch of 6 new routes in the 3 rd quarter of 2019. The...
- Germania Flug expands service in S19
- Germania adds Dusseldorf – Tirana route from late-May 2019
- Edelweiss Air schedules new short-haul routes in S19
- Wizz Air UK W18 London Luton frequency increases
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- Israir adds Tirana charter from late-June 2018