Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32...
Israir in summer 2018 season plans to offer scheduled charter service to Albania, where it plans to operate Tel Aviv – Tirana route. From...
- Travel Service Hungary schedules new charter routes in S18
- Mistral Air adds Naples – Tirana from late-January 2018
- Albawings plans UK service from late-March 2018
- Albawings schedules new Italy routes in S18
- Norwegian S18 new short-haul routes as of 22JAN18
- WizzAir expands London Luton network in S18