Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32 destinations...
Wizz Air in the first half of winter 2019/20 season plans to expand service on various routes, including Edinburgh, Kutaisi, Lviv, Odessa and...
- Finnair adds Tirana charters in S20
- Route rundown: HAN-DEL, MXP-TIA, GDL-ORD
- easyJet further expands new routes in W19
- Air Albania launches Italy service in late-Sep 2019
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion summary as of 01JUL19