Introduction to Tirana International Airport
Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 15 airlines flying to more than 60 destinations and serving 5.2 million habitants, Tirana International Airport is the Albania's...
Latest Tirana International Airport News
Jazeera Airways Schedules Two New European Routes
New routes to cities in Albania and Germany are set to launch this summer as the airline prepares to more than triple capacity offered on European...
Other Tirana International Airport News
- Wizz Air Adds New Polish Destinations, Expands From Athens
- Wizz Air To Launch 20 Routes to Saudi Arabia
- Wizz Air Increases Albania Operations
- Italy’s ITA Airways Inks Codeshare Deals With Etihad, KLM
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more