Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32...
WizzAir yesterday (20NOV17) announced service expansion for London Luton , as the airline schedules 5 new routes during summer 2018 season....
- Ernest Airlines adds Cuneo – Tirana service in W17
- Blu Express adds Bari – Tirana route in W17
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- Blu Express preliminary S17 Albania service expansions
- WizzAir schedules new Balkan routes from Budapest in S17
- Volotea S17 New routes as of 10OCT16