Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32 destinations...
This week: VietJet Air to enter Indian market; easyJet to serve Albania; and Viva Aerobus schedules Chicago routes.
- easyJet further expands new routes in W19
- Air Albania launches Italy service in late-Sep 2019
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion summary as of 01JUL19
- Albawings schedules new routes from June 2019
- Albawings S19 London frequency variations