Introduction to Tirana International Airport
Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32 destinations and serving 3.2 million habitants, Tirana International Airport is the Albania's...
The ULCC began serving Albania in 2017 from Budapest and will this summer offer more than 40 routes from the country.
- Italy’s ITA Airways Inks Codeshare Deals With Etihad, KLM
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- Flydubai expands Turkish service
- SkyUp adds Albania routes, UIA plans further resumptions
- Wizz Air expands Tirana base