Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32 destinations...
Albawings from June 2019 plans to introduce new routes from Tirana, including service to Dusseldorf and Irakleion. Planned operation as follows....
- Albawings S19 London frequency variations
- Ernest Airlines S19 new routes as of 25MAR19
- Eurowings files additional short-haul routes in S19
- Norwegian expands Danish network in S19
- Wizz Air S19 further network expansions as of 23JAN19
- Wizz Air UK expands London Luton network in 3Q19