Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32...
Eurowings in recent weeks opened reservation for additional short-haul service, previously not covered on Airlineroute . General information on...
- Norwegian expands Danish network in S19
- Wizz Air S19 further network expansions as of 23JAN19
- Wizz Air UK expands London Luton network in 3Q19
- Germania Flug expands service in S19
- Germania adds Dusseldorf – Tirana route from late-May 2019
- Edelweiss Air schedules new short-haul routes in S19