One of the biggest cities in South-Western Russia: 969 km to Moscow, 1 million+ population.
Volgograd is a host city of World Cup 2018.
Anticipated Infrastructure development in the next 4 years:
- new world-class stadium;
- more than 10 modern hotels;
- repair of roads;
- new transport interchanges.
Aeroflot during summer 2019 season is offering nonstop service on Volgograd – Adler/Sochi route, scheduled from 02JUN19 to 01OCT19. This...
- Ural Airlines expands Volgograd network from Dec 2018
- Ural Airlines expands Osh network in W18
- UTair expands Volgograd service from May 2018
- EGYPTAIR expands June 2018 World Cup charter flights
- WOWair schedules World Cup charters in June 2018
- Nordavia expands St. Petersburg network in S17