Warsaw Chopin Airport had the highest growth dynamic among EU airports, handling from 10-25 million passengers annually in 2017 (ACI Airport Traffic Report). Named after the distinguished Polish composer, Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and one of the largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe . The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling over 15.7 million passengers in 2017. The constant growth of passenger...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: LOT, Wizz Air, Lufthansa, Air France, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 34 Scheduled and 15 charter (Summer 2018)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 122 (regular) and 77 (charter)
- Number of Terminals: Terminal A, General Aviation Terminal
LOT Polish Airlines yesterday (15JAN19) opened reservation for its planned service to India, where it schedules Warsaw – Delhi nonstop...
- WOW air S19 operations as of 14JAN19
- LOT Polish Airlines S19 long-haul changes as of 10JAN19
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Amsterdam service from late-Jan 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines adds leased Air Italy A330 for New York service in W18
- LOT Polish Airlines 1Q19 Beijing aircraft changes
- LOT Polish Airlines S19 long-haul service changes as of 05DEC18