Fastest growing airport in Central and Eastern Europe in 2016. Named after the distinguished Polish composer, WARSAW CHOPIN AIRPORT is Poland's most important international airport and one of the largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe . The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling over 15.5 million passengers in 2017. In 2016 the airport handled over 12.8 million passengers, which constitutes more than 37% of the total passenger volume processed...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: LOT, Wizz Air, Lufthansa, Air France, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 35 Scheduled and 15 charter (Summer 2017)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 119 (regular) and 65 (charter)
- Number of Terminals: Terminal A, General Aviation Terminal
Warsaw Chopin Airport:
has updated their profile
17 days 8 hours ago
29 days 10 hours ago
Star Alliance member LOT Polish Airlines starting this month begins leased Boeing 737-800 aircraft operation by Romanian carrier Blue Air,...
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Budapest / Prague service in S18
- 15.5 millionth passenger at Warsaw Chopin Airport!
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Dubrovnik route from May 2018
- Air Canada moves Warsaw service to Mainline in S18
- From Warsaw Chopin Airport to Singapore already in spring 2018
- Closer and closer to 15 million