Warsaw Chopin Airport had the highest growth dynamic among EU airports, handling from 10-25 million passengers annually in 2017. Named after the distinguished Polish composer, Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and one of the largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe . The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling over 15.7 million passengers in 2017. The constant growth of passenger traffic as well as increasing...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: LOT, Wizz Air, Lufthansa, Air France, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 34 Scheduled and 15 charter (Summer 2018)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 122 (regular) and 77 (charter)
- Number of Terminals: Terminal A, General Aviation Terminal
Warsaw Chopin Airport:
has updated their profile
12 days 21 hours ago
Air Canada rouge in recent weeks filed changes to its long-haul operation for summer 2019 season. As of 10OCT18, planned changes include:...
- Qatar Airways W18 long-haul changes as of 09OCT18
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Tokyo service in S19
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Miami launch in June 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 Oslo aircraft changes as of 28AUG18
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines leased Blue Air 737 aircraft in W18
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Embraer E190 aircraft network in 1Q19