Introduction to Wroclaw Airport
One of the major regional airports in Poland, located in the south-west part of Poland (Lower Silesia). The catchment area of 100 km is inhabited by about 3.5 mln people. It is one the most attractive regions in Poland from the touristic as well as the economic development point of view.
In 2018 WrocÅaw Airport will serve about 3,2 mln passengers, i.e. about 12% more than in 2017. At the moment it offers 17 daily flight to major transfer hubs (WAW, FRA, MUC, DUS, CPH, CDG, ZRH) and low cost flights to more than 50 destinations (mailnly European). On top of that it serves 25 charter destinations.
The routes are mostly to popular leisure destinations in Europe.
- Airline in Focus: LOT Polish Airlines
- Ryanair to suspend service from Irish regional airports
- Recovery Tracker: LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Porter Airlines and more
- LOT inaugurates new Budapest link
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Wroclaw – Budapest service from late-August 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program