Introduction to Wroclaw Airport
One of the major regional airports in Poland, located in the south-west part of Poland (Lower Silesia). The catchment area of 100 km is inhabited by about 3.5 mln people. It is one the most attractive regions in Poland from the touristic as well as the economic development point of view.
In 2018 WrocÅaw Airport will serve about 3,2 mln passengers, i.e. about 12% more than in 2017. At the moment it offers 17 daily flight to major transfer hubs (WAW, FRA, MUC, DUS, CPH, CDG, ZRH) and low cost flights to more than 50 destinations (mailnly European). On top of that it serves 25 charter destinations.
The carrier is ramping up flying from LTN, where it is the largest operator.
- Wizz Air Gains More London Luton Slots
- Ryanair Boosts Bases In France, Italy And Spain
- Ryanair to start 11 new routes from UK this winter
- Airline in Focus: LOT Polish Airlines
- Ryanair to suspend service from Irish regional airports
- Recovery Tracker: LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Porter Airlines and more