One of the major regional airports in Poland, located in the south-west part of Poland (Lower Silesia). The catchment area of 100 km is inhabited by about 3.5 mln people. It is one the most attractive regions in Poland from the touristic as well as the economic development point of view. In 2018 Wrocław Airport will serve about 3,2 mln passengers, i.e. about 12% more than in 2017. At the moment it offers 17 daily flight to major transfer hubs (WAW, FRA, MUC, DUS, CPH, CDG, ZRH) and...
The following is a list of Ryanair’s winter 2018/19 network additions, announced by the airline, but not covered on Airlineroute in the...
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- brussels airlines adds Kiev / Wroclaw service in Oct 2018
- Bulgaria Air adds Varna – Wroclaw charter in S18
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Travel Services outlines S18 737 MAX 8 routes for Poland / Slovakia
- Ryanair S18 Poland network expansion