One of the major regional airports in Poland, located in the south-west part of Poland (Lower Silesia). The catchment area of 100 km is inhabited by about 3.5 mln people. It is one the most attractive regions in Poland from the touristic as well as the economic development point of view. In 2018 Wrocław Airport will serve about 3,2 mln passengers, i.e. about 12% more than in 2017. At the moment it offers 17 daily flight to major transfer hubs (WAW, FRA, MUC, DUS, CPH, CDG, ZRH) and...
Wizz Air this week announced various new routes, scheduled to commence during winter 2018/19 season. Following routes will be served by Wizz Air...
- brussels airlines adds Kiev / Wroclaw service in Oct 2018
- Bulgaria Air adds Varna – Wroclaw charter in S18
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Travel Services outlines S18 737 MAX 8 routes for Poland / Slovakia
- Ryanair S18 Poland network expansion
- Small Planet adds new seasonal routes in S18