One of the major regional airports in Poland, located in the south-west part of Poland. The catchment area of 100 km is inhabited by about 3.5 mln people. It is one the most attractive regions in Poland from the touristic as well as the economic development point of view. In 2012 Wrocław Airport will serve about 2 mln passengers, i.e. about 20% more than in 2011. At the moment it offers connections to 36 European destinations (in Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Spain, France,...
Eurowings in summer 2018 season is adding new service to Poland, with the opening of Stuttgart – Wroclaw route. Starting 25MAR18,...
- Wizz Air adds Wroclaw – Bari service from March 2018
- Air France adds 3 European destinations from May 2018
- Swiss extends Wroclaw to year-round service in S18
- Ryanair expands Athens service from May 2018
- Wizz Air expands Wroclaw network in S18
- WizzAir expands Agadir service in W17