One of the major regional airports in Poland, located in the south-west part of Poland (Lower Silesia). The catchment area of 100 km is inhabited by about 3.5 mln people. It is one the most attractive regions in Poland from the touristic as well as the economic development point of view.
In 2018 WrocÅaw Airport will serve about 3,2 mln passengers, i.e. about 12% more than in 2017. At the moment it offers 17 daily flight to major transfer hubs (WAW, FRA, MUC, DUS, CPH, CDG, ZRH) and low cost...
Travel Service Polska in summer 2019 season is adding various European routes, including Bulgaria, Greece, Italy and Spain. Based on schedule...
- KLM adds Wroclaw route from May 2019
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- brussels airlines adds Kiev / Wroclaw service in Oct 2018
- Bulgaria Air adds Varna – Wroclaw charter in S18
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18