One of the major regional airports in Poland, located in the south-west part of Poland (Lower Silesia). The catchment area of 100 km is inhabited by about 3.5 mln people. It is one the most attractive regions in Poland from the touristic as well as the economic development point of view.
In 2018 WrocÅaw Airport will serve about 3,2 mln passengers, i.e. about 12% more than in 2017. At the moment it offers 17 daily flight to major transfer hubs (WAW, FRA, MUC, DUS, CPH, CDG, ZRH) and low cost...
Wizz Air in the first half of winter 2019/20 season plans to expand service on various routes, including Edinburgh, Kutaisi, Lviv, Odessa and...
- Travel Service Polska S19 new routes
- KLM adds Wroclaw route from May 2019
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- brussels airlines adds Kiev / Wroclaw service in Oct 2018
- Bulgaria Air adds Varna – Wroclaw charter in S18