One of the major regional airports in Poland, located in the south-west part of Poland (Lower Silesia). The catchment area of 100 km is inhabited by about 3.5 mln people. It is one the most attractive regions in Poland from the touristic as well as the economic development point of view. In 2018 Wrocław Airport will serve about 3,2 mln passengers, i.e. about 12% more than in 2017. At the moment it offers 17 daily flight to major transfer hubs (WAW, FRA, MUC, DUS, CPH, CDG, ZRH) and...
Bulgaria Air during summer 2018 season plans to offer new charter route to Poland, as the airline schedules Varna – Wroclaw route. From...
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Travel Services outlines S18 737 MAX 8 routes for Poland / Slovakia
- Ryanair S18 Poland network expansion
- Small Planet adds new seasonal routes in S18
- Eurowings adds Stuttgart – Wroclaw service in S18
- Wizz Air adds Wroclaw – Bari service from March 2018