The Okanagan is a four season world class destination offering ski, golf, wine and water. Currently YLW is served from 15 direct non-stop destinations with 9 airlines and 70 daily flights. 2018 passenger growth was 10% year over year with 2.08M passengers served. Balanced leasure and business market and balanced passengers originating from whithin the region and inbound from abroad.
Currently served by all three Canadian ULCCS, Flair, Swoop, Jetlines due to our low cost structure and strong...
Swoop last week announced service expansion at Kelowna, with the offering of Kelowna – Las Vegas route. This route will be operated by...
- SWOOP adds new markets in S19
- Flair Airlines plans domestic Canada expansion from June 2018
- Air Canada adds new Western Canada routes from July 2018
- Air North adds Whitehorse – Victoria service from May 2018
- Flair Airlines expands domestic Canada service from Dec 2017
- WestJet W17 domestic service expansion