Introduction to Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
The Okanagan is a four season world class destination offering ski, golf, wine and water. Currently YLW is served from 15 direct non-stop destinations with 9 airlines and 70 daily flights. 2018 passenger growth was 10% year over year with 2.08M passengers served. Balanced leasure and business market and balanced passengers originating from whithin the region and inbound from abroad.
Currently served by all three Canadian ULCCS, Flair, Swoop, Jetlines due to our low cost structure and strong demand for two way leasure travel.
Can facilitate up to the B787 with regular daily B737 and A321...
Flair Airlines earlier this month unveiled summer 2020 schedule, which sees the addition of 8 new routes, mostly focusing in Eastern Canada....
- Air Canada adds Boeing 767 Toronto – Kelowna service in Jan 2020
- Air North opens public booking for Whitehorse – Vancouver multi-stop service in W19
- Swoop adds Kelowna – Las Vegas service from June 2019
- SWOOP adds new markets in S19
- Flair Airlines plans domestic Canada expansion from June 2018
- Air Canada adds new Western Canada routes from July 2018