Introduction to Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
The Okanagan is a four season world class destination offering ski, golf, wine and water. Currently YLW is served from 15 direct non-stop destinations with 9 airlines and 70 daily flights. 2018 passenger growth was 10% year over year with 2.08M passengers served. Balanced leasure and business market and balanced passengers originating from whithin the region and inbound from abroad.
Currently served by all three Canadian ULCCS, Flair, Swoop, Jetlines due to our low cost structure and strong demand for two way leasure travel.
Can facilitate up to the B787 with regular daily B737 and A321...
Air Canada yesterday (21OCT20) outlined planned all-Business Class 58-seater Airbus A319 operation for December and January, operated by Air...
- Central Mountain Air extends Calgary / Vancouver service into Fall 2020
- Swoop outlines planned Toronto Pearson network
- Central Mountain Air adds limited-time Calgary / Vancouver routes in Aug/Sep 2020
- Swoop outlines domestic network changes
- Flair Airlines S20 network changes
- Air Canada adds Boeing 767 Toronto – Kelowna service in Jan 2020