Introduction to Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
The Okanagan is a four season world class destination offering ski, golf, wine and water. Currently YLW is served from 15 direct non-stop destinations with 9 airlines and 70 daily flights. 2018 passenger growth was 10% year over year with 2.08M passengers served. Balanced leasure and business market and balanced passengers originating from whithin the region and inbound from abroad.
Currently served by all three Canadian ULCCS, Flair, Swoop, Jetlines due to our low cost structure and strong demand for two way leasure travel.
Can facilitate up to the B787 with regular daily B737 and A321...
Latest Kelowna International Airport (YLW) News
Air Canada Anticipates Strong Domestic Market In 2023
The flag carrier is ramping up flying in Canada next summer.
Other Kelowna International Airport (YLW) News
- Air Canada Slashes Schedule Amid ‘Service Shortfalls’
- Lynx Air To Serve Five Canadian Destinations
- Swoop Brings Nine New Routes to Edmonton
- WestJet Adding Back International Flying From Winnipeg
- Canada’s Flair Airlines To Add Denver, Nashville, SFO To Network
- Flair to open Edmonton base, launch four US routes