Introduction to Winnipeg Airports Authority
The province of Manitoba is home to Winnipeg, Canada’s seventh largest city. Located at the geographic center of North America, Winnipeg boasts a highly diversified economy with national and world class cultural and sporting entities including the opening of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
Enhance customer service and value
Understand our customer needs and assure value through measurements relevant to them.
Deliver and operate excellent facilities and services
We will deliver safe, secure and environmentally sound facilities and services...
The startup—which plans to have a fleet of almost 50 aircraft over the next seven years—is looking to enter markets already served by Air Canada,...
- Canada’s Flair Airlines Adds To Domestic Network With Winnipeg Routes
- WestJet Adding Back International Flying From Winnipeg
- Canada’s Flair Airlines To Add Denver, Nashville, SFO To Network
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Canada’s Flair Airlines launches six routes from Abbotsford
- Delta Air Lines to ramp up Canada flying in September