The province of Manitoba is home to Winnipeg, Canada’s seventh largest city. Located at the geographic center of North America, Winnipeg boasts a highly diversified economy with national and world class cultural and sporting entities including the opening of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights. Strategic Directions Enhance customer service and value Understand our customer needs and assure value through measurements relevant to them. Deliver and...
Canadian ultra-low-cost carrier Flair Airlines in the last few weeks announced domestic network addition, at the launch of winter 2018/19 season....
- Flair Airlines outlines US network in 4Q18
- Flair adds US routes as ULCC competition intensifies
- Swoop on track for launch despite labour dispute
- SWOOP adds Abbotsford – Winnipeg service from August 2018
- Flair Airlines plans domestic Canada expansion from June 2018
- Swoop expands Hamilton service from August 2018