Introduction to Skyxe Saskatoon Airport
The Saskatoon International Airport is the busiest Airport in Saskatchewan, currently serving 1.3 million passengers per year. Over the past eight years, average annual passenger volumes at YXE have increased by over 60%!
This unprecedented passenger growth we have experienced is driven by an strong local economy. Our commodity-rich province with extensive natural resource is considered to have one of the most diversified economies is western Canada. Our local economy continues to lead North America in growth, while the city of Saskatoon has been ranked one of the fastest growing...
Flair Airlines yesterday (23JUL20) announced the addition of 5 domestic destinations, including Fort McMurray, Prince George, Regina, Saskatoon,...
- WestJet files new 737 MAX 8 routes in W18
- WestJet W18 Sun destinations service expansion
- Air Transat withdraws Saskatchewan operation in W18
- Flair Airlines plans domestic Canada expansion from June 2018
- Routes Americas 2017 Marketing Awards shortlist announced
- 26JUL16 Update – WestJet W16 Operation Changes