Introduction to Skyxe Saskatoon Airport
The Saskatoon International Airport is the busiest Airport in Saskatchewan, currently serving 1.3 million passengers per year. Over the past eight years, average annual passenger volumes at YXE have increased by over 60%!
This unprecedented passenger growth we have experienced is driven by an strong local economy. Our commodity-rich province with extensive natural resource is considered to have one of the most diversified economies is western Canada. Our local economy continues to lead North America in growth, while the city of Saskatoon has been ranked one of the fastest growing...
The Canadian carrier intends to increase capacity of sun and leisure flights by 45% compared with the previous winter season.
- Swoop Brings Nine New Routes to Edmonton
- Canada’s Flair Airlines Adds To Domestic Network With Winnipeg Routes
- Canada’s Flair Airlines To Add Denver, Nashville, SFO To Network
- Air Canada plans domestic network restart, adds three new routes
- WestJet eyes domestic tourism rebound
- Flair Airlines adds new domestic routes in late-August 2020