Gateway to the Canadian Rockies, YYC served over 12.8 million passengers in 2011. YYC is one of North America's fastest growing international airports and Alberta's centre for Oil and Gas Headquarters. With high yield passengers and award winning customer service, YYC is expanding its international facility to accommodate growth. A true four season inbound destination complimented by outbound business traffic make YYC Alberta's airport of choice. At the crossroads Canada's highways, YYC is also the...
Air Canada since August 2019 gradually revised planned operations for Sun Destinations service in winter 2019/20, as a result of extended...
- KLM S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11OCT19
- Air Canada Jan 2020 Calgary – Kahului aircraft changes
- Air Canada S20 International network changes as of 27SEP19
- Air Canada adds Calgary – Terrace service from late-Oct 2019
- Hainan Airlines closes Beijing – Calgary reservations in W19
- WestJet adds Boeing 767 Caribbean / Mexico routes in W19