Gateway to the Canadian Rockies, YYC served over 12.8 million passengers in 2011. YYC is one of North America's fastest growing international airports and Alberta's centre for Oil and Gas Headquarters. With high yield passengers and award winning customer service, YYC is expanding its international facility to accommodate growth. A true four season inbound destination complimented by outbound business traffic make YYC Alberta's airport of choice. At the crossroads Canada's highways, YYC is...
AeroMexico in April 2018 is adjusting service on Mexico City – Calgary route, as the airline schedules last flight on 08APR18. Launched in...
- Air Canada adds new Western Canada routes from July 2018
- WestJet Increase US / Caribbean / Mexico service in S18
- WestJet S18 Domestic service increase
- WestJet adds seasonal Calgary – Whitehorse service in 3Q18
- WestJet expands 737 MAX 8 network in S18
- Air Canada updates 737 MAX 8 North American network from Feb 2018