Introduction to Calgary Airport Authority
Gateway to the Canadian Rockies, YYC served over 12.8 million passengers in 2011. YYC is one of North America's fastest growing international airports and Alberta's centre for Oil and Gas Headquarters. With high yield passengers and award winning customer service, YYC is expanding its international facility to accommodate growth. A true four season inbound destination complimented by outbound business traffic make YYC Alberta's airport of choice. At the crossroads Canada's highways, YYC is also the optimal location for logistics and distribution. Cargo continues to add to...
Canadian ULCC Flair currently operates about 11% of its capacity from Calgary International Airport (YYC).
- WestJet Confirms Transatlantic Cuts
- Air Canada Boosts US Transborder Network For Summer 2023
- Air Canada Anticipates Strong Domestic Market In 2023
- Calgary-Tokyo Route Highlights WestJet’s Summer 2023 Plans
- WestJet To Place Code On 20 KLM Routes From Amsterdam
- WestJet Refocuses On Calgary Hub, Adds Terrace Route