Introduction to Calgary Airport Authority
Gateway to the Canadian Rockies, YYC served over 12.8 million passengers in 2011. YYC is one of North America's fastest growing international airports and Alberta's centre for Oil and Gas Headquarters. With high yield passengers and award winning customer service, YYC is expanding its international facility to accommodate growth. A true four season inbound destination complimented by outbound business traffic make YYC Alberta's airport of choice. At the crossroads Canada's highways, YYC is also the optimal location for logistics and distribution. Cargo continues to add to...
The carrier cites ‘soaring vaccination rates’ in Cuba as one reason why it is restarting flights to the island nation.
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- WestJet CEO eyes transatlantic rebound as Canada reopens
- Air Canada schedules new Milan route, resumes Munich
- Canada’s WestJet to open Calgary-Orange County route
- Route Analysis: Calgary-Paris
- Routes in brief: WestJet, Go First, SAS and more