Introduction to Calgary Airport Authority
Gateway to the Canadian Rockies, YYC served over 12.8 million passengers in 2011. YYC is one of North America's fastest growing international airports and Alberta's centre for Oil and Gas Headquarters. With high yield passengers and award winning customer service, YYC is expanding its international facility to accommodate growth. A true four season inbound destination complimented by outbound business traffic make YYC Alberta's airport of choice. At the crossroads Canada's highways, YYC is also the optimal location for logistics and distribution. Cargo continues to add to...
The Canadian carrier intends to increase capacity of sun and leisure flights by 45% compared with the previous winter season.
- Canada Reimposes COVID-19 Testing For Arriving Passengers
- Lynx Air Expands From Halifax And St. John’s
- WestJet To Place Code On Air Transat Transatlantic Flights
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 28, 2022)
- Lynx Air Expands From Toronto Region
- Canadian Startup Adds To Domestic Network