Cagliari Airport, managed by Sogaer, is Sardinia’s most important airport in terms of traffic and size and represents the main gateway to this beautiful island. Located in the south of Sardinia at just 7 km away from the city centre, Cagliari Airport has the main catchment area in all the island, 60% of the total population, and hosts 50% of the total regional air traffic. In 2017, for the first time, Cagliari Airport reached and exceeded the threshold of 4 million passengers, reaching a growth...
Condor in summer 2019 season plans to expand Dusseldorf network, including the addition of 7 routes. Planned service includes the following....
- Pobeda S19 new routes as of 11MAR19
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19
- airmalta adds Cagliari – London Gatwick service from late-Dec 2018
- Volotea adds new routes from Cagliari / Genoa in S19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Austrian S18 Europe service additions