Cagliari is the capital city of the Sardinian Region: 60% of the Sardinian population lives in the catchment area of Cagliari Airport, located at just 7 Km away from the city center. Cagliari International Airport is the most important airport of Sardinia: 50% of the total regional air traffic is served by Cagliari. In 2015 the airport hosted over 3,7 million passengers. Sardinia is the sunniest region of Italy with more than 300 days of sunshine per year: very warm weather during the summer...
airmalta from May 2018 is expanding service to London, with the new flights to/from London Southend . The airline will be offering nonstop...
- Eurowings removes Italy – Turkey nonstop link in S18
- Eurowings further expands S18 short-haul network
- Air France expands seasonal routes from Paris CDG in 3Q18
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- easyJet additional new routes in S18
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 28NOV17