Cagliari Airport, managed by Sogaer, is Sardinia’s most important airport in terms of traffic and size and represents the main gateway to this beautiful island. Located in the south of Sardinia at just 7 km away from the city centre, Cagliari Airport has the main catchment area in all the island, 60% of the total population, and hosts 50% of the total regional air traffic. In 2017, for the first time, Cagliari Airport reached and exceeded the threshold of 4 million passengers, reaching...
Austrian Airlines in summer 2018 season is expanding service offering on various European routes, which already in effect since the commencement...
- airmalta adds London Southend service from May 2018
- Eurowings removes Italy – Turkey nonstop link in S18
- Eurowings further expands S18 short-haul network
- Air France expands seasonal routes from Paris CDG in 3Q18
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- easyJet additional new routes in S18