Cagliari Airport, managed by Sogaer, is Sardinia’s most important airport in terms of traffic and size and represents the main gateway to this beautiful island. Located in the south of Sardinia at just 7 km away from the city centre, Cagliari Airport has the main catchment area in all the island, 60% of the total population, and hosts 50% of the total regional air traffic. In 2017, for the first time, Cagliari Airport reached and exceeded the threshold of 4 million passengers, reaching...
Volotea in summer 2019 season plans to introduce new routes, mainly focusing on Cagliari and Genoa. Planned new routes as follow. Cagliari...
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Austrian S18 Europe service additions
- airmalta adds London Southend service from May 2018
- Eurowings removes Italy – Turkey nonstop link in S18
- Eurowings further expands S18 short-haul network
- Air France expands seasonal routes from Paris CDG in 3Q18