Introduction to Cagliari Airport - Sardinia
Cagliari Airport, managed by Sogaer, is Sardinia’s most important airport in terms of traffic and size and represents the main gateway to this beautiful island. Located in the south of Sardinia at just 7 km away from the city centre, Cagliari Airport has the main catchment area in all the island, 60% of the total population, and hosts 50% of the total regional air traffic. In 2017, for the first time, Cagliari Airport reached and exceeded the threshold of 4 million passengers, reaching a growth of 12.55% compared to 2016. In the 2018 Cagliari Airport includes about 35 Airlines, 20 Countries...
Ryanair earlier this week announced service expansion at Turin , with the addition of new domestic routes in Italy, at the launch of winter...
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Ryanair schedules new domestic links from Naples from late-Oct 2020
- Blue Air expands Turin network in Sep 2020
- Blue Air expands route network, secures €62 million loan approval
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- Volotea opens sixth base in Italy