Introduction to Cagliari Airport - Sardinia
Cagliari Airport, managed by Sogaer, is Sardinia’s most important airport in terms of traffic and size and represents the main gateway to this beautiful island. Located in the south of Sardinia at just 7 km away from the city centre, Cagliari Airport has the main catchment area in all the island, 60% of the total population, and hosts 50% of the total regional air traffic. In 2017, for the first time, Cagliari Airport reached and exceeded the threshold of 4 million passengers, reaching a growth of 12.55% compared to 2016. In the 2018 Cagliari Airport includes about 35 Airlines, 20 Countries...
Romanian carrier Blue Air will grow its network at home and in Italy later this year.
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- Volotea opens sixth base in Italy
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Alitalia plans big route boost in June
- Alitalia adds seasonal Milan Bergamo – Cagliari service in S20
- easyJet S20 new routes as of 27DEC19