Cagliari Airport, managed by Sogaer, is Sardinia’s most important airport in terms of traffic and size and represents the main gateway to this beautiful island. Located in the south of Sardinia at just 7 km away from the city centre, Cagliari Airport has the main catchment area in all the island, 60% of the total population, and hosts 50% of the total regional air traffic. In 2017, for the first time, Cagliari Airport reached and exceeded the threshold of 4 million passengers, reaching a growth of 12.55% compared to 2016. In the 2018 Cagliari Airport includes about 35 Airlines, 20 Countries...
Alitalia in summer 2020 season plans to offer Milan Bergamo – Cagliari service, scheduled on Sundays only. This route will be operated by...
- easyJet S20 new routes as of 27DEC19
- Malta Air outlines S20 Vienna network
- Volotea S20 network additions as of 10OCT19
- Condor expands Dusseldorf network in S19
- Pobeda S19 new routes as of 11MAR19
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19