Introduction to Glasgow Airport
Glasgow Airport is owned by AGS Airports Limited, which was established in 2014 and is the second largest airport group in the UK.
Glasgow is the largest city in Scotalnd, with a metropolitan area of over 1.8 million people, which is more than double any other any other Scottish city. As the country’s cultural capital, Glasgow is home to world-class museums, an iconic music scene and the largest retail footprint in Scotland. The city has the largest economy in Scotland, with focus on financial and professional services.
Central to the Scottish Central Belt, Glasgow is the closest airport to...
AGS Airports CCO Matt Hazelwood outlines the impact of Emirates' A380 return on Glasgow Airport alongside more leisure routes, and why growth...
- Glasgow Airport Consortium Secures Funding For Hydrogen Innovation Hub Study
- WestJet Confirms Transatlantic Cuts
- Emirates Expands China Schedule, Scales Up A380 Operations
- Interview: Belfast City CEO Eyes Traffic Growth, International Routes
- From The Floor: Team Scotland
- Loganair To Boost Capacity On Multiple Routes For 2023 Summer