Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, KLM, Lufthansa, easyJet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic and United to name a few. In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8%...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Thomas Cook, Ryanair, KLM, Jet2, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 30
- Number of Direct Destinations: 130
- Number of Terminals: 2
Loganair this week announced new service launch to London Southend, from both Aberdeen and Glasgow, on board Embraer ERJ145 aircraft. Planned...
- WestJet S19 Halifax – Glasgow aircraft changes
- Jet2.com W19 new routes as of 07JAN19
- Thomson Airways S19 737 MAX 8 operations as of 04JAN19
- Thomson Airways S19 short-haul routes additions as of 04JAN19
- Loganair adds Glasgow – Dusseldorf service from late-March 2019
- Emirates adds A380 Glasgow service from April 2019
3 months 5 days ago
9 months 21 days ago