Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland
Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, KLM, Lufthansa, easyJet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic and United to name a few.
In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8% annual increase on the previous...
Logan Air during the month of May and June 2019 plans to offer limited-time service on Glasgow – Isle of Man route, where the airline...
- Air Transat W19 A321neo LR Trans-Atlantic network as of 28APR19
- Air Transat schedules new A321neo LR Trans-Atlantic routes in May 2020
- Glasgow Airport and Emirates make Scottish aviation history as the A380 touches down
- Air Transat updates A321neo LR European network in S19/S20
- Loganair adds Scottish links for London Southend from late-May 2019
- WestJet S19 Halifax – Glasgow aircraft changes
1 month 3 days ago
5 months 4 days ago