Introduction to Glasgow Airport
Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland
Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, KLM, Lufthansa, easyJet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic and United to name a few.
In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8% annual increase on the previous year.
Situated in the country's central belt, the airport has 4.4m people living with a 120 minute...
The LCC is also commencing service on the Birmingham-Nantes route.
- Flybe Returns With 23 Routes
- Aer Lingus Regional Operator Emerald Details Belfast City Routes
- Vueling To Open London Gatwick Base
- Emerald Airlines Sees ‘Huge Opportunity’ At Belfast City
- Aer Lingus Regional Accelerates Launch Plans
- Air Transat’s Toronto service returns to Glasgow Airport
Latest Updates from Glasgow Airport
6 months 20 days ago
9 months 1 day ago
1 year 2 months ago