Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa, easyjet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic, United and US Airways to name a few. In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8% annual...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Thomas Cook, Ryanair, KLM, Jet2, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 30
- Number of Direct Destinations: 130
- Number of Terminals: 2
has updated their profile
15 days 20 hours ago
29 days 17 hours ago
1 month 9 days ago
AGS Airports Ltd, which owns Aberdeen International, Glasgow and Southampton airports, has today (Monday 22 January 2018) confirmed that Derek...
- A record 9.9 million passengers make 2017 best year ever for Glasgow Airport
- flyBe ends Shetland service from January 2018
- Loganair schedules new routes in S18
- Christmas comes early for Glasgow as Airport Records Best-Ever November
- Thomas Cook UK S18 A330-300 operations as of 08DEC17
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17