Introduction to Glasgow Airport
Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland
Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, KLM, Lufthansa, easyJet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic and United to name a few.
In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8% annual increase on the previous year.
Situated in the country's central belt, the airport has 4.4m people living with a 120 minute...
AGS Airports, which owns and manages Aberdeen, Glasgow and Southampton airports, is to lead a consortium that will develop and trial what will be...
- EasyJet to base four more aircraft at Gatwick
- Wizz plans Cardiff base and nine leisure routes
- Emirates increases UK service, ups A380 deployment
- AGS Airports Names Sector Leader by Global Sustainability Organisations GRESB
- Icelandair outlines summer schedule
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network
Latest Updates from Glasgow Airport
5 days 12 hours ago
2 months 14 days ago
6 months 24 days ago