Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa, easyJet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic, United and US Airways to name a few. In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8% annual...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Thomas Cook, Ryanair, KLM, Jet2, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 30
- Number of Direct Destinations: 130
- Number of Terminals: 2
has updated their profile
1 month 2 days ago
5 months 17 days ago
6 months 1 day ago
7 months 21 days ago
Air Transat in summer 2019 season plans to introduce Airbus A330-300 aircraft on following Trans-Atlantic routes, reflected in recent schedule...
- Jet2.com schedules A330 Newark service in 4Q19
- Israir adds one-time Glasgow charter in Nov 2018
- American Airlines S19 European network changes
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- Aer Lingus Regional franchise partner Stobart Air adds additional flights to hugely-popular Dublin route from Glasgow.
- Glasgow Airport and Shanghai Airport Authority form alliance to grow visitor numbers between China and Scotland