Introduction to Glasgow Airport
Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland
Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, KLM, Lufthansa, easyJet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic and United to name a few.
In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8% annual increase on the previous year.
Situated in the country's central belt, the airport has 4.4m people living with a 120 minute...
The first of the services will commence on March 16.
- Route analysis: CEB-LAX, TPE-CNX, GLA-PMI
- Loganair March - July 2020 Network additions
- AerLingus increases Dublin – Glasgow service from April 2020
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- Loganair outlines ATR42/72 operations in S20
- Emirates files year-round A380 Glasgow service in 2020/21
Latest Updates from Glasgow Airport
has updated their profile
25 days 22 hours ago
4 months 13 days ago