Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, KLM, Lufthansa, easyJet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic and United to name a few. In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8%...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Thomas Cook, Ryanair, KLM, Jet2, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 30
- Number of Direct Destinations: 130
- Number of Terminals: 2
1 month 1 day ago
has updated their profile
1 month 21 days ago
British carrier Jet2.com in winter 2019/20 season plans to introduce additional new routes, including Cologne and Krakow. Planned schedule as...
- Thomson Airways S19 737 MAX 8 operations as of 04JAN19
- Thomson Airways S19 short-haul routes additions as of 04JAN19
- Loganair adds Glasgow – Dusseldorf service from late-March 2019
- Emirates adds A380 Glasgow service from April 2019
- Emirates to create scottish aviation history - with an introduction of Glasgow A380 service
- Air Transat expands Toronto A330-300 service in S19