Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland
Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, KLM, Lufthansa, easyJet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic and United to name a few.
In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8% annual increase on the previous year.
Situated in the country's central belt, the airport has 4.4m people living with a 120 minute...
This week: Philippine Airlines is resuming service between Cebu and Los Angeles; China Airlines plans to re-enter the market between Taipei Taoyuan...
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- Loganair outlines ATR42/72 operations in S20
- Emirates files year-round A380 Glasgow service in 2020/21
- easyJet S20 new routes as of 27DEC19
- Icelandair S20 service changes as of 16DEC19
- flyBe S20 London Southend network expansion
2 months 1 day ago