Introduction to Glasgow Airport
Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland
Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, KLM, Lufthansa, easyJet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic and United to name a few.
In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8% annual increase on the previous year.
Situated in the country's central belt, the airport has 4.4m people living with a 120 minute...
The carrier is building its network for the upcoming winter vacation season.
- Emirates to resume London Gatwick flights, increases A380 service
- BA to operate just two short-haul routes from Gatwick
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- BA returns to Birmingham, expands from Belfast City
- WestJet CEO eyes transatlantic rebound as Canada reopens
- WestJet adds Edinburgh, returns to Glasgow
Latest Updates from Glasgow Airport
1 month 24 days ago
6 months 25 days ago
7 months 2 days ago