Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa, easyjet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic, United and US Airways to name a few. In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8% annual...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Thomas Cook, Ryanair, KLM, Jet2, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 30
- Number of Direct Destinations: 130
- Number of Terminals: 2
1 month 14 days ago
1 month 29 days ago
3 months 17 days ago
has updated their profile
5 months 10 days ago
Aer Lingus Regional franchise partner Stobart Air adds additional flights to hugely-popular Dublin route from Glasgow.
Irish carrier Aer Lingus Regional adds additional Thursday, Friday and Monday flights to popular daily Dublin service from Glasgow Airport
- Glasgow Airport and Shanghai Airport Authority form alliance to grow visitor numbers between China and Scotland
- Jet2.com outlines S19 network expansion
- More than 105,000 passenger gearing up for Easter getaway at Glasgow Airport.
- Loganair adds Donegal service from late-March 2018
- Loganair adds Glasgow – Derry route from late-Oct 2018
- Ryanair cuts routes at Glasgow International