Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa, easyjet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic, United and US Airways to name a few. In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8% annual...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Thomas Cook, Ryanair, KLM, Jet2, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 30
- Number of Direct Destinations: 130
- Number of Terminals: 2
3 months 21 days ago
4 months 5 days ago
5 months 24 days ago
has updated their profile
7 months 17 days ago
American Airlines during the weekend of 26AUG18’s schedule update opened reservation for its planned European network in summer 2019 season,...
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- Aer Lingus Regional franchise partner Stobart Air adds additional flights to hugely-popular Dublin route from Glasgow.
- Glasgow Airport and Shanghai Airport Authority form alliance to grow visitor numbers between China and Scotland
- Jet2.com outlines S19 network expansion
- More than 105,000 passenger gearing up for Easter getaway at Glasgow Airport.
- Loganair adds Donegal service from late-March 2018