About The Airport
Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland
Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, KLM, Lufthansa, easyJet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic and United to name a few.
In 2017, passenger numbers reached 9.9m, representing a 5.8% annual increase on the previous year.
Situated in the country's central belt, the airport has 4.4m people living with a 120 minute drive of the airport, which is directly connected to the country's motorway network.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: easyJet, British Airways, Jet2.com, TUI & Ryanair
- Number of Serving Airlines: 30
- Number of Direct Destinations: 130
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2,665
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 8.8
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 12,857
- Ownership: AGS Airports
- Operational Opening Hours: 24/7
- Total Catchment Population: 4.4m
- Urban Population: 2.9m
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 44