Travel safe at Portuguese Airports
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal has reinforced protection and hygiene measures in its airports, so that passengers feel safer flying.
The measures applied in all ANA Airports comply with the Contingency Plans, which were validated by the National Health Department (DGS) and with the legal requirements defined by the relevant authorities.
ANA is also working alongside with the Tourism Board and several other local and national industry partners, in order to guarantee an integrated safe journey chain.
Portugal is gradually deconfining, with several airlines resuming scheduled flights.
Please view the video:
Portuguese airports were prepared for the resumption with additional measures introduced for everyone’s protection, for a safe return, such as:
- The wearing of face masks inside the terminal
- Vending machines with personal safety items
- Contactless passenger journey
- Contactless features were introduced or reinforced to avoid unnecessary contact
- Signage and new signs and warnings reminding individual and collective responsibilities
- Protective shields
- Hand sanitizers available throughout the terminal
- Robotic UV cleaners
- Extra care on cleaning surfaces and disinfection
- X ray trays disinfected after use
- Physical distancing and new passenger flows
- Warnings at the airports to keep social distancing
- Temperature scanning by automated camera
We are working on advanced technology; passengers can help by giving their feedback on the U-monitor app. This app is a web analytic
platform based on real time feedback from providing an easy and fast feedback Through QR Code or Tablet
For further information on the epidemiologic situation in Portugal, please check:
ANA is responsible for managing 10 airports in mainland Portugal (Lisbon, Oporto, Faro and Beja Civilian Terminal), in the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Santa Maria and Flores) and in Madeira (Madeira e Porto Santo).
Focused on innovation and efficiency, we work on a daily basis to provide our visitors with a unique experience and the best services.
Travel safely at Aeroportos de Portugal