ANA Aeroportos de Portugal Group is a solid business group responsible for the management of airports in Portugal (Lisbon, Porto, Faro and Beja), the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Flores and Santa Maria) and the Autonomous Region of Madeira (Madeira and Porto Santo).
Our 10 airports are developed and designed in order to create a unique experience for visitors, so we invest in a variety of facilities and infrastructures such as shops, restaurants and entertainment areas.
They serve about 68 regular...
The 7th edition of the "Smiling Day", which took place on the 5th and 6th April 2019 in the 46 airports of VINCI Airports network
- Lisbon takes annual Arch of Triumph honours
- World’s finest travel brands revealed at World Travel Awards Grand Final 2018 in Lisbon
- Portugal gets mentioned in positive 'Wall Street Journal' article
- Portugal won “the Oscar” for Europe's leading travel destination 2017
- Business in the Air in ANA’s app
- Watch ANA Aeroportos de Portugal's new video!
5 months 1 hour ago
9 months 10 days ago