Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal Group is a solid business group responsible for the management of airports in Portugal (Lisbon, Porto, Faro and Beja), the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Flores and Santa Maria) and the Autonomous Region of Madeira (Madeira and Porto Santo).
Our 10 airports are developed and designed in order to create a unique experience for visitors, so we invest in a variety of facilities and infrastructures such as shops, restaurants and entertainment areas.
They serve about 68 regular airlines, connecting the Portuguese regions with nearly 168 destinations around the...
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal has reinforced protection and hygiene measures in its airports, so that passengers feel safer flying.
- Portuguese Airports receive “Clean & Safe” Certification and welcome Transavia Flights
- Portugal is the first European country to receive the 'Safe Travels' label
- Coronavirus: Portugal hopes to open up to British tourists this summer
- Travel safely at Portugal airports
- An Antonov in two Portuguese airports on the same day
- COVID – 19 | Measures implemented at Portuguese Airports
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
3 months 12 days ago
3 months 24 days ago