ANA Aeroportos de Portugal Group is a solid business group responsible for the management of airports in Portugal (Lisbon, Porto, Faro and Beja), the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Flores and Santa Maria) and the Autonomous Region of Madeira (Madeira and Porto Santo).
Our 10 airports are developed and designed in order to create a unique experience for visitors, so we invest in a variety of facilities and infrastructures such as shops, restaurants and entertainment areas.
They serve about 68 regular airlines, connecting the Portuguese regions with nearly 168 destinations around the...
World Tourism Day was celebrated on 27 September and, in recognition of its important impact on this sector, ANA – Aeroportos de Portugal marked...
- Smiling Day 2019: cultural and gastronomic heritage in the spotlight this year
- Lisbon takes annual Arch of Triumph honours
- World’s finest travel brands revealed at World Travel Awards Grand Final 2018 in Lisbon
- Portugal gets mentioned in positive 'Wall Street Journal' article
- Portugal won “the Oscar” for Europe's leading travel destination 2017
- Business in the Air in ANA’s app
1 month 13 days ago
7 months 5 hours ago