Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal Group is a solid business group responsible for the management of airports in Portugal (Lisbon, Porto, Faro and Beja), the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Flores and Santa Maria) and the Autonomous Region of Madeira (Madeira and Porto Santo).
Our 10 airports are developed and designed in order to create a unique experience for visitors, so we invest in a variety of facilities and infrastructures such as shops, restaurants and entertainment areas.
They serve about 68 regular airlines, connecting the Portuguese regions with nearly 168 destinations around the...
Organisations Within ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
ULCC Ryanair has threatened to reduce capacity in Portugal amid a dispute over airport fee increases.
- VINCI Takes Over Seven Cape Verde Airports
- By the numbers: Portugal
- ANA/VINCI Airports awarded by ACI in response to pandemic COVID-19
- Lisbon Airport - Best European Airport 2020
- Travel safe at Portuguese Airports
- Portuguese Airports receive “Clean & Safe” Certification and welcome Transavia Flights