ANA Aeroportos de Portugal Group is a solid business group responsible for the management of airports in Portugal (Lisbon, Porto, Faro and Beja), the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Flores and Santa Maria) and the Autonomous Region of Madeira (Madeira and Porto Santo). Our 10 airports are developed and designed in order to create a unique experience for visitors, so we invest in a variety of facilities and infrastructures such as shops, restaurants and entertainment areas. They...
1 month 7 days ago
'The tourist boom has brought billions in fresh investment in construction and transport. Portugal’s 10 airports had 44 million passengers last...
- Portugal won “the Oscar” for Europe's leading travel destination 2017
- Business in the Air in ANA’s app
- Watch ANA Aeroportos de Portugal's new video!
- CARBON ACCREDITATION BY ACI EUROPE OF ANA’S AIRPORTS RENEWED AND IMPROVED
- ANA awarded with Special Mention at the Moodie Davitt Report’s Digital Awards
- ANA, Aeroportos de Portugal launches a new website and a new App