Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal Group is a solid business group responsible for the management of airports in Portugal (Lisbon, Porto, Faro and Beja), the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Flores and Santa Maria) and the Autonomous Region of Madeira (Madeira and Porto Santo).
Our 10 airports are developed and designed in order to create a unique experience for visitors, so we invest in a variety of facilities and infrastructures such as shops, restaurants and entertainment areas.
They serve about 68 regular airlines, connecting the Portuguese regions with nearly 168 destinations around the...
The airports of Lisbon, Porto, Faro, Madeira and Ponta Delgada were distinguished by ACI Europe, for "Best Airport" and "Best Hygiene Measures"....
- Lisbon Airport - Best European Airport 2020
- Travel safe at Portuguese Airports
- Portuguese Airports receive “Clean & Safe” Certification and welcome Transavia Flights
- Portugal is the first European country to receive the 'Safe Travels' label
- Coronavirus: Portugal hopes to open up to British tourists this summer
- Travel safely at Portugal airports
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
1 month 13 days ago