Introduction to Memphis International Airport (MEM)
Memphis International Airport (MEM), for many years a Northwest (then Delta) hub, now offers lower risk access to a leading business and leisure market. With a regional population of more than 3 million residents, the business center of “America’s Aerotropolis,” and the home of FedEx, the opportunities for additional airline services to MEM are huge. These opportunities include services for the premier business and logistics center of the Mid-South USA, and leisure services for the “Home of the Blues, Birthplace of Rock and Roll,” and the center of the Elvis Presley legacy.
The latest network additions by the airline partners come despite the US Justice Department’s efforts to block the alliance.
- Spirit Airlines Adds Memphis To Network
- Routes in brief: Wizz Air, Caribbean Airlines, SkyUp and more
- Frontier Airlines adds five new Vegas routes
- China dominates busiest airport rankings
- American targets strong recovery
- Delta resumes Indianapolis – Memphis service from Oct 2020