Introduction to Memphis International Airport (MEM)
Memphis International Airport (MEM), for many years a Northwest (then Delta) hub, now offers lower risk access to a leading business and leisure market. With a regional population of more than 3 million residents, the business center of “America’s Aerotropolis,” and the home of FedEx, the opportunities for additional airline services to MEM are huge. These opportunities include services for the premier business and logistics center of the Mid-South USA, and leisure services for the “Home of the Blues, Birthplace of Rock and Roll,” and the center of the Elvis Presley legacy.
Mexican carrier Volaris in partnership with Vacation Express during summer 2020 season is introducing new scheduled charter flight to the US,...
- Allegiant Air S20 network expansion
- Delta resumes Salt Lake City – Memphis service from July 2020
- American schedules additional US domestic routes in W19
- Air Canada moves Toronto – US aircraft changes to Sep 2019
- Air Canada S19 Toronto – US service expansions
- Via Airlines S19 network expansion