Memphis International Airport (MEM), for many years a Northwest (then Delta) hub, now offers lower risk access to a leading business and leisure market. With a regional population of more than 3 million residents, the business center of “America’s Aerotropolis,” and the home of FedEx, the opportunities for additional airline services to MEM are huge. These opportunities include services for the premier business and logistics center of the Mid-South USA, and...
US regional carrier Via Airlines in summer 2019 season plans to introduce various new routes, including service from Birmingham, Memphis and...
- Airline consolidation ‘damaging aviation profitability’
- Frontier Airlines expands San Antonio network from Aug 2018
- United adjusts Newark domestic network from Oct 2018
- Southwest Airlines Oct 2018 network additions
- Allegiant Air expands summer 2018 network
- Frontier expands Philadelphia network in S18