Memphis International Airport (MEM), for many years a Northwest (then Delta) hub, now offers lower risk access to a leading business and leisure market. With a regional population of more than 3 million residents, the business center of “America’s Aerotropolis,” and the home of FedEx, the opportunities for additional airline services to MEM are huge. These opportunities include services for the premier business and logistics center of the Mid-South USA, and leisure services for the “Home...
Air Canada in February 2019 announced Trans-Border service expansion from Toronto, for summer 2019 season. A number of routes will see capacity...
- Via Airlines S19 network expansion
- Airline consolidation ‘damaging aviation profitability’
- Frontier Airlines expands San Antonio network from Aug 2018
- United adjusts Newark domestic network from Oct 2018
- Southwest Airlines Oct 2018 network additions
- Allegiant Air expands summer 2018 network