Introduction to Memphis International Airport (MEM)
Memphis International Airport (MEM), for many years a Northwest (then Delta) hub, now offers lower risk access to a leading business and leisure market. With a regional population of more than 3 million residents, the business center of “America’s Aerotropolis,” and the home of FedEx, the opportunities for additional airline services to MEM are huge. These opportunities include services for the premier business and logistics center of the Mid-South USA, and leisure services for the “Home of the Blues, Birthplace of Rock and Roll,” and the center of the Elvis Presley legacy.
Delta from October 2020 plans to resume Indianapolis – Memphis service, previously served until February 2015. From 01OCT20, Republic...
- Delta resumes Boston – Memphis route from January 2021
- Volaris schedules new US charters in S20
- Allegiant Air S20 network expansion
- Delta resumes Salt Lake City – Memphis service from July 2020
- American schedules additional US domestic routes in W19
- Air Canada moves Toronto – US aircraft changes to Sep 2019