Just nine miles from the city centre of Nassau is Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA) , the busiest airport in The Bahamas, and an important gateway to the Caribbean. Named after the country’s first Prime Minister and Father of the Nation, The Right Honourable Sir Lynden O. Pindling, LPIA is the country’s premier international gateway. The airport is served by 29 airlines flying to 28 international and 16 domestic destinations. Nassau/Paradise Island continues to be...
American Airlines during the weekend of 13MAY18’s schedule update filed planned service expansion for The Caribbean market, scheduled from...
- Delta increases New York JFK – Nassau service from Oct 2018
- WestJet Increase US / Caribbean / Mexico service in S18
- bahamasair plans Houston service from Nov 2017
- bahamasair plans Cap-Haitien launch in Sep 2017
- WestJet expands International frequencies in W17
- Condor updates planned Nassau routing in W17