Just nine miles from the city centre of Nassau is Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA) , the busiest airport in The Bahamas, and an important gateway to the Caribbean. Named after the country’s first Prime Minister and Father of the Nation, The Right Honourable Sir Lynden O. Pindling, LPIA is the country’s premier international gateway. The airport is served by 29 airlines flying to 28 international and 16 domestic destinations. Nassau/Paradise Island continues to be...
Silver Airways from August 2018 is adjusting service to The Bahamas, which sees several routes being cancelled. Originally scheduled until mid-Nov...
- United increases Newark – Nassau service from late-Nov 2018
- Air Canada rouge W18 Sun Destinations service adjustment as of 18JUN18
- American Airlines expands Caribbean network from Dec 2018
- Delta increases New York JFK – Nassau service from Oct 2018
- WestJet Increase US / Caribbean / Mexico service in S18
- bahamasair plans Houston service from Nov 2017