Just nine miles from the city centre of Nassau is Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA) , the busiest airport in The Bahamas, and an important gateway to the Caribbean. Named after the country’s first Prime Minister and Father of the Nation, The Right Honourable Sir Lynden O. Pindling, LPIA is the country’s premier international gateway. The airport is served by 29 airlines flying to 28 international and 16 domestic destinations. Nassau/Paradise Island continues to be...
WestJet on Monday (13AUG18) announced planned service expansion to the Sun destinations in the US and The Caribbean, for winter 2018/19 season....
- American adds New York LaGuardia – Nassau from Dec 2018
- Silver Airways Bahamas service changes from Aug 2018
- United increases Newark – Nassau service from late-Nov 2018
- Air Canada rouge W18 Sun Destinations service adjustment as of 18JUN18
- American Airlines expands Caribbean network from Dec 2018
- Delta increases New York JFK – Nassau service from Oct 2018