Introduction to Lynden Pindling International Airport, Nassau, The Bahamas
Just nine miles from the city centre of Nassau is Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA), the busiest airport in The Bahamas, and an important gateway to the Caribbean. Named after the country’s first Prime Minister and Father of the Nation, The Right Honourable Sir Lynden O. Pindling, LPIA is the country’s premier international gateway. The airport is served by 29 airlines flying to 28 international and 16 domestic destinations.
Nassau/Paradise Island continues to be a highly popular destination for vacationers, meeting and incentive travelers, sporting enthusiasts,...
The ULCC is looking to the Caribbean and Central America.
- United Airlines to launch Cleveland-Bahamas route this winter
- Bahamas to join Virgin Atlantic route network
- Frontier reveals 15 new routes, plots Miami expansion
- Orlando the big winner from Frontier’s latest expansion
- American Airlines to add 14 routes from Austin in the fall
- Route Analysis: Miami-Nassau