Just nine miles from the city centre of Nassau is Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA), the busiest airport in The Bahamas, and an important gateway to the Caribbean. Named after the country’s first Prime Minister and Father of the Nation, The Right Honourable Sir Lynden O. Pindling, LPIA is the country’s premier international gateway. The airport is served by 29 airlines flying to 28 international and 16 domestic destinations.
Nassau/Paradise Island continues to be a highly popular...
Sun Country Airlines from late-December 2019 is adding new route to The Bahamas, as the airline Minneapolis/St. Paul – Nassau route....
- Delta adds limited-time Fort Lauderdale – Nassau service in W19
- American resumes Boston – Nassau service in 1Q20
- bahamasair adds Milwaukee / Newark charters in 4Q19
- Air Canada rouge S19 Sun destinations service adjustment
- WestJet W18 Sun destinations service expansion
- American adds New York LaGuardia – Nassau from Dec 2018