Just nine miles from the city centre of Nassau is Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA), the busiest airport in The Bahamas, and an important gateway to the Caribbean. Named after the country’s first Prime Minister and Father of the Nation, The Right Honourable Sir Lynden O. Pindling, LPIA is the country’s premier international gateway. The airport is served by 29 airlines flying to 28 international and 16 domestic destinations.
Nassau/Paradise Island continues to be a highly popular destination for vacationers, meeting and incentive travelers, sporting enthusiasts,...
British Airways yesterday (06NOV19) filed selected changes to its planned long-haul service for summer 2020 season, from 29MAR20. Latest...
- bahamasair adds Tri-City charters in 4Q19
- United adds seasonal Denver – Nassau service from March 2020
- Sun Country adds Minneapolis – Nassau service from Dec 2019
- Delta adds limited-time Fort Lauderdale – Nassau service in W19
- American resumes Boston – Nassau service in 1Q20
- bahamasair adds Milwaukee / Newark charters in 4Q19