Just nine miles from the city centre of Nassau is Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA) , the busiest airport in The Bahamas, and an important gateway to the Caribbean. Named after the country’s first Prime Minister and Father of the Nation, The Right Honourable Sir Lynden O. Pindling, LPIA is the country’s premier international gateway. The airport is served by 29 airlines flying to 28 international and 16 domestic destinations. Nassau/Paradise Island continues to be...
bahamasair in winter 2017/18 season plans to offer service to Houston, as the airline schedules Nassau – Houston nonstop flight, twice a...
- bahamasair plans Cap-Haitien launch in Sep 2017
- WestJet expands International frequencies in W17
- Condor updates planned Nassau routing in W17
- bahamasair plans Curacao charters in mid-April 2017
- A decade of revitalisation at Nassau’s Lynden Pindling International Airport
- Bahamasair delays Tampa launch to June 2017