Toulouse-Blagnac airport is the 3rd largest regional airport in France with 9.6 million passengers in 2018 (+3,9%). Its routes network includes direct service to 92 destinations. The connection between Toulouse and Paris is the most important in Europe with more than 3,1 million passengers (80 daily flights).
Located at the heart of South-West France with 10 millions inhabitants living in a 3 hours drive radius, Toulouse-Blagnac airport provides easy access to the Occitanie and Aquitaine regions....
flyBe in recent weeks filed additional changes to its winter 2019/20 operation, as the airline discontinues additional 7 routes. Latest route...
- Air Canada adds Montreal – Toulouse service from June 2020
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19
- Air Transat schedules new A321neo LR Trans-Atlantic routes in May 2020
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Ryanair set for third French base
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes