Toulouse-Blagnac airport is the 3rd largest regional airport in France with 9.6 million passengers in 2018 (+3,9%). Its routes network includes direct service to 88 destinations. The connection between Toulouse and Paris is the most important in Europe with more than 3,1 million passengers (80 daily flights).
Located at the heart of South-West France with 10 millions inhabitants living in a 3 hours drive radius, Toulouse-Blagnac airport provides easy access to the Occitanie and Aquitaine regions....
easyJet last week opened reservation for 33 new routes (including service resumptions) for winter 2019/20 season, gradually in effect from...
- Air Transat schedules new A321neo LR Trans-Atlantic routes in May 2020
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Ryanair set for third French base
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Air France schedules extra one-time Tokyo Narita flight in May 2019
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18