Toulouse-Blagnac airport is the 3rd largest regional airport in France with 9.6 million passengers in 2018 (+3,9%). Its routes network includes direct service to 88 destinations. The connection between Toulouse and Paris is the most important in Europe with more than 3,1 million passengers (80 daily flights). Located at the heart of South-West France with 10 millions inhabitants living in a 3 hours drive radius, Toulouse-Blagnac airport provides easy access to the Occitanie and Aquitaine...
European low-cost carrier Ryanair is to open its third base in France this winter and launch routes to 11 new destinations.
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Air France schedules extra one-time Tokyo Narita flight in May 2019
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Air Transat outlines A321 European network in S19
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- TUI Airways UK adds new short-haul sectors in W18