Toulouse-Blagnac airport is the 3rd largest regional airport in France with 9.6 million passengers in 2018 (+3,9%). Its routes network includes direct service to 88 destinations. The connection between Toulouse and Paris is the most important in Europe with more than 3,1 million passengers (80 daily flights).
Located at the heart of South-West France with 10 millions inhabitants living in a 3 hours drive radius, Toulouse-Blagnac airport provides easy access to the Occitanie and Aquitaine regions....
Air Transat during the weekend of 21APR19’s OAG schedules update extended schedule listing to 21MAY20, which sees additional European...
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Ryanair set for third French base
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes
- Air France schedules extra one-time Tokyo Narita flight in May 2019
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Air Transat outlines A321 European network in S19