Introduction to Toulouse-Blagnac Airport
Toulouse-Blagnac airport is the 4th largest regional airport in France with 9.6 million passengers in 2019. Its routes network includes direct service to 92 destinations. The connection between Toulouse and Paris is the most important in Europe with more than 3,1 million passengers (80 daily flights).
Located at the heart of South-West France with 10 millions inhabitants living in a 3 hours drive radius, Toulouse-Blagnac airport provides easy access to the Occitanie and Aquitaine regions. This central position gives travellers the opportunity to travel to the Atlantic Ocean, as far...
Latest Toulouse-Blagnac Airport News
Ryanair To Grow Birmingham Base In 2023
The airline will fly 42 routes from the UK airport from April 2023.
Other Toulouse-Blagnac Airport News
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2022
- Canada’s Air Transat Restoring Flights To France
- Ryanair Boosts Bases In France, Italy And Spain
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 17)
- Royal Air Maroc to launch 11 European routes
- EasyJet opens third Portugal base