Introduction to Leeds Bradford® Airport
Leeds Bradford (LBA) is the international gateway airport for Yorkshire.
- LBA (4m pax per annum) has historically underperformed relative to its potential.
- In November 2017, LBA was bought by AMP Capital and now sits as part of a growing airport portfolio including Melbourne, Luton & Newcastle airports, in total serving more than 60m ppa.
- As a new senior team we are transforming the asset, delivering a full airport redevelopment programme (Leeds Bradford 2.0) starting February 2019, with a completion date of Spring 2020.
- A recent DfT study projects LBA to be the fastest growing airport to...
CEO of Leeds Bradford Airport, Hywel Rees, shares details of an exciting new chapter for LBA
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- Jet2.com 4Q20 Newark operation changes as of 14JAN20
- Jet2.com W19 service adjustment as of 15OCT19
- flyBe discontinues selected Dusseldorf service in W19
- Airline in focus: Jet2.com
- Jet2.com outlines leased A320 Leeds/Bradford network in 2Q19