Leeds Bradford (LBA) is the international gateway airport for Yorkshire.
- LBA (4m pax per annum) has historically underperformed relative to its potential.
- In November 2017, LBA was bought by AMP Capital and now sits as part of a growing airport portfolio including Melbourne, Luton & Newcastle airports, in total serving more than 60m ppa.
- As a new senior team we are transforming the asset, delivering a full airport redevelopment programme (Leeds Bradford 2.0) starting February 2019, with a completion...
We profile Jet2.com, the UK low-cost carrier with its main base at Leeds Bradford Airport and attendee at World Routes 2019.
- Jet2.com outlines leased A320 Leeds/Bradford network in 2Q19
- Thomson Airways S19 737 MAX 8 operations as of 04JAN19
- bmiRegional adds Munich – Leeds/Bradford service from April 2019
- Monarch one year on - how the market reacted
- Holidaymakers take off to Turkey from Leeds Bradford Airport as Thomas Cook Airlines Lanches Two New Routes
- TUI Airways UK modifies selected Turkey routes addition in S18