Introduction to Leeds Bradford® Airport
Leeds Bradford (LBA) is the international gateway airport for the Leeds City Region and Yorkshire in Northern England.
- 5.4m people reside in Yorkshire, more than Scotland and Ireland
- The Leeds City Region is the largest economy in England, outside of London.
- Leeds is the UK’s 3rd city, Bradford the 6th.
- York is the UK’s largest inbound tourism destinations outside London.
The most affluent part of this wide catchment is unique to LBA.
Leeds Bradford Airport recently announced plans to invest £150m to build a state of the art, sustainable terminal facility, with opening scheduled for...
Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA) has released new CGI images of its proposed replacement terminal, showing what passengers could expect if plans are...
- Aer Lingus adds six to Belfast City
- Jet2.com S21 new routes as of 27AUG20
- LBA : Improving Airport Access
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- AerLingus adds 6 new Belfast City routes from late-August 2020
- Aer Lingus Regional to open Belfast City base
Latest Updates from Leeds Bradford® Airport
9 days 5 hours ago
1 month 27 days ago
Leeds Bradford® Airport:
has updated their profile
2 months 18 days ago