Leeds Bradford (LBA) is the international gateway airport for Yorkshire. LBA has been one of the fastest growing UK airports over the last 5 years. Passenger numbers increased 5% to 3.4m in 2015. Yorkshire has a population of 5.3m (10% of UK's population) and is larger than Scotland or Norway. LBA serves the 3rd largest city in UK, Leeds (761k) and is located at the heart of the largest city region (pop 2.9m) outside London. LBA in...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Jet2, Ryanair, Monarch, KLM, British Airways
- Number of Serving Airlines: 12
- Number of Direct Destinations: 74
- Number of Terminals: 1
TUI Airways UK in summer 2018 season is adding various routes from UK, including selected routes previously suspended in 2017. Planned routes...
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17
- Monarch landing slots set to be reallocated following High Court ruling
- Monarch administrators seek judicial review over slots sale
- Route Exchange airline opportunity: Lisbon-Leeds Bradford
- Monarch ceases trading – why did the airline go bust?
- Chris Sanders appointed new Aviation Development Director at Leeds Bradford Airport