Introduction to Leeds Bradford® Airport
Leeds Bradford (LBA) is the international gateway airport for the Leeds City Region and Yorkshire in Northern England.
- 5.4m people reside in Yorkshire, more than Scotland and Ireland
- The Leeds City Region is the largest economy in England, outside of London.
- Leeds is the UK’s 3rd city, Bradford the 6th.
- York is the UK’s largest inbound tourism destinations outside London.
The most affluent part of this wide catchment is unique to LBA.
Leeds Bradford Airport recently announced plans to invest £150m to build a state of the art, sustainable terminal facility, with opening scheduled for...
After a deal was agreed that could pave the way for Flybe to restart operations, Routes looks at what became of the carrier’s UK network since its...
- Ryanair adds Leeds/Bradford – Vilnius from late-Oct 2020
- First Glimpse Inside Leeds Bradford Airport Replacement Terminal
- Aer Lingus adds six to Belfast City
- Jet2.com S21 new routes as of 27AUG20
- LBA : Improving Airport Access
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more