Leeds Bradford (LBA) is the international gateway airport for Yorkshire.
- LBA (4m pax per annum) has historically underperformed relative to its potential.
- In November 2017, LBA was bought by AMP Capital and now sits as part of a growing airport portfolio including Melbourne, Luton & Newcastle airports, in total serving more than 60m ppa.
- As a new senior team we are transforming the asset, delivering a full airport redevelopment programme (Leeds Bradford 2.0) starting February 2019, with a completion...
British carrier Jet2.com earlier this month filed additional changes for its winter 2019/20 season, as the airline expands operational frequencies...
- flyBe discontinues selected Dusseldorf service in W19
- Airline in focus: Jet2.com
- Jet2.com outlines leased A320 Leeds/Bradford network in 2Q19
- Thomson Airways S19 737 MAX 8 operations as of 04JAN19
- bmiRegional adds Munich – Leeds/Bradford service from April 2019
- Monarch one year on - how the market reacted