Leeds Bradford (LBA) is the international gateway airport for Yorkshire. LBA has been one of the fastest growing UK airports over the last 5 years. Passenger numbers increased 5% to 3.4m in 2015. Yorkshire has a population of 5.3m (10% of UK's population) and is larger than Scotland or Norway. LBA serves the 3rd largest city in UK, Leeds (761k) and is located at the heart of the largest city region (pop 2.9m) outside London. LBA in...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Jet2, Ryanair, Monarch, KLM, British Airways
- Number of Serving Airlines: 12
- Number of Direct Destinations: 74
- Number of Terminals: 1
2 months 25 days ago
Leeds Bradford Airport is delighted to announce the official unveiling of its updated brand.
- Jet2.com adds Leeds/Bradford – Krakow from Nov 2018
- Leeds Bradford Airport hits record passenger numbers in 2017
- TUI Airways UK outlines new routes in S18
- Thomas Cook UK S18 New Short-Haul routes as of 06DEC17
- Monarch landing slots set to be reallocated following High Court ruling
- Monarch administrators seek judicial review over slots sale