Introduction to Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
It's time you fly Shenzhen Airport (SZX):
Shenzhen, the only city that links to HK with 11 land passage & the wealthiest city in China Mainland (GDP/capita>10,000 USD), ideally located in the center of Pearl River Delta Region, is one of the world's most important manufacturing bases, and the Cargo Gateway in South China; SZX ranked No.4 in China, and No.47 & No.24 in pax and cargo respectively worldwide in 2013, with 32.26 million pax & 913,600 tons of cargo in 2013; 36 airlines operating 151 routes that reach 82 domestic cities & 15 Int'l cities. Among lowest charge airports in China;...
SEA Milan Airports and Shenzhen Airport Group's agreement includes joint marketing and efforts to support sustainable airline operations between...
- Shenzhen Airlines Opens Second Service To Europe With Barcelona Route
- Chinese Carriers To Expand US Operations, Cathay To Double China Schedule
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2023
- China Southern Schedules Six International Route Launches
- US Retaliates Against China, Cancels 44 Flights Operated By Chinese Airlines
- China dominates busiest airport rankings