It's time you fly Shenzhen Airport (SZX):
Shenzhen, the only city that links to HK with 11 land passage & the wealthiest city in China Mainland (GDP/capita>10,000 USD), ideally located in the center of Pearl River Delta Region, is one of the world's most important manufacturing bases, and the Cargo Gateway in South China; SZX ranked No.4 in China, and No.47 & No.24 in pax and cargo respectively worldwide in 2013, with 32.26 million pax & 913,600 tons of cargo in 2013; 36 airlines operating 151 routes...
Cebu Pacific from July 2019 is adding new service to China, with the new Manila – Shenzhen nonstop route. From 01JUL19, Airbus A320 will...
- Donghai Airlines increases Darwin service in 3Q19
- China Eastern adds Shenzhen – Bangkok regular flights from July 2019
- Xiamen Airlines closes Seattle reservations from late-September 2019
- Thai AirAsia adds Chiang Mai – Shenzhen from June 2019
- Donghai Airlines schedules new SE Asia routes in S19
- Route rundown: CEI-SZX, HKG-OKA, ESB-GYD