It's time you fly Shenzhen Airport (SZX): Shenzhen, the only city that links to HK with 11 land passage & the wealthiest city in China Mainland (GDP/capita>10,000 USD), ideally located in the center of Pearl River Delta Region, is one of the world's most important manufacturing bases, and the Cargo Gateway in South China; SZX ranked No.4 in China, and No.47 & No.24 in pax and cargo respectively worldwide in 2013, with 32.26 million pax & 913,600 tons of cargo in 2013; 36...
Hainan Airlines in late-February 2019 is adding two new long-haul routes from Shenzhen , where the airline schedules Dublin and Tel Aviv service....
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Osaka service from Feb 2019
- Shenzhen Airlines plans Penang launch in March 2019
- Hainan Airlines 1Q19 Vancouver service changes
- Air China 1Q19 South Africa service changes
- China Airlines Group S19 service changes as of 28NOV18
- Hainan Airlines plans Shenzhen – Paris launch in December 2018