It's time you fly Shenzhen Airport (SZX): Shenzhen, the only city that links to HK with 11 land passage & the wealthiest city in China Mainland (GDP/capita>10,000 USD), ideally located in the center of Pearl River Delta Region, is one of the world's most important manufacturing bases, and the Cargo Gateway in South China; SZX ranked No.4 in China, and No.47 & No.24 in pax and cargo respectively worldwide in 2013, with 32.26 million pax & 913,600 tons of cargo in 2013; 36...
Hainan Airlines from late-December 2018 plans to offer Shenzhen – Paris CDG nonstop service, as operational schedule filed in the GDS and...
- Leading airports, destinations and suppliers to exhibit at Routes Asia 2019
- Philippines AirAsia adds Shenzhen service from Dec 2018
- Juneyao Airlines schedules 787 Dreamliner service from late-Oct 2018
- Donghai Airlines adds Haiphong service from mid-Sep 2018
- China Southern adds Shenzhen – Yangon route from Oct 2018
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Hanoi from late-Sep 2018