It's time you fly Shenzhen Airport (SZX): Shenzhen, the only city that links to HK with 11 land passage & the wealthiest city in China Mainland (GDP/capita>10,000 USD), ideally located in the center of Pearl River Delta Region, is one of the world's most important manufacturing bases, and the Cargo Gateway in South China; SZX ranked No.4 in China, and No.47 & No.24 in pax and cargo respectively worldwide in 2013, with 32.26 million pax & 913,600 tons of cargo in 2013; 36...
Thai AirAsia from late-April 2019 is increasing Bangkok Don Mueang – Shenzhen route, with the addition of 2 nd daily flight. The new...
- China Eastern expands South East Asia Network in S19
- Route rundown: SZX-DUB, LHR-TLV, MEX-CLO
- Asiana S19 Regional/Short-Haul service changes as of 19FEB19
- AirAsia ends Kuching – Shenzhen service in late-Feb 2019
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Dublin / Tel Aviv in late-Feb 2019
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Osaka service from Feb 2019