Introduction to Genoa Airport
The leading airport of the Italian Riviera, in a strategic position, only 6 Km from the city centre. Easy to reach by either public or private transport.
Attractive catchment area in the NW Italy, with a population of 3.2 Ml (60 min. drive).
Thanks to the mild weather we are the perfect destination for vacation and short breaks all year around.
High growth potential: #6 Italian city vs #21 Italian airport
Liguria #8 in the ranking of Italian regions with the largest GDP per capita
1.5 Ml pax in 2019 (+5,6% vs 2018) > 1.2 Ml expected in 2022
A brand new, fully supportive airport commercial...
The agreement seeks to improve connectivity between Italy and Latvia.
- Italy’s ITA Airways Inks Codeshare Deals With Etihad, KLM
- Wizz Air expands Tirana base
- Volotea adds 10 new Holidays-only service in Dec 2020
- Volotea adds more domestic connections
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Ryanair schedules new domestic links from Naples from late-Oct 2020