Introduction to London International Airport
Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario's, London is Ontario's fastest and Canada's 4th fastest growing city with a poplation that is now over 500,000.
London Ontario is located between Detroit and Toronto and providing convenient access to destinations throughout North America and the Caribbean. The airport boasts a modern, accessible terminal building and a wide range of services for both business and leisure travellers.
Within London International Airport's catchment area resides a population of over 1.7 million within a 45 minute drive. The airport has direct and easy...
Canada’s London International Airport is steadily rebuilding and expanding its route network after the pandemic, both domestically and...
- Air Canada Anticipates Strong Domestic Market In 2023
- Swoop To Enter Cuban Market
- Swoop Brings Nine New Routes to Edmonton
- WestJet suspends four routes as COVID-19 rules weaken demand
- Swoop outlines domestic network changes
- WestJet adds new hub link to London network