Introduction to London International Airport
Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario's, London is Ontario's fastest and Canada's 4th fastest growing city with a poplation that is now over 500,000.
London Ontario is located between Detroit and Toronto and providing convenient access to destinations throughout North America and the Caribbean. The airport boasts a modern, accessible terminal building and a wide range of services for both business and leisure travellers.
Within London International Airport's catchment area resides a population of over 1.7 million within a 45 minute drive. The airport has direct and easy...
Latest London International Airport News
Air Canada Anticipates Strong Domestic Market In 2023
The flag carrier is ramping up flying in Canada next summer.
Other London International Airport News
- Swoop To Enter Cuban Market
- Swoop Brings Nine New Routes to Edmonton
- WestJet suspends four routes as COVID-19 rules weaken demand
- Swoop outlines domestic network changes
- Air Canada rouge adds Calgary – London ON service in S20
- Swoop schedules new routes in W19