King Fahd International Airport (KFIA) is the third biggest international airport in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by passenger throughput. Located in the Eastern Province, it serves as the gateway to this region of 4 million people, offering good connections and frequencies to residente in Dammam, Dhahran Khobar, Qatif, Ras Tanura, and Jubail. KFIA has the world's largest airport land bank, covering 780km2. KFIA registered 9.7 million passengers and 94,000 tons of cargo in 2016.
Saudia in recent schedule update gradually filed planned changes for summer 2019 season. As of 08JAN19, planned international service changes as...
- flyadeal expands Dammam service from Jan 2019
- Jet Airways discontinues 2 Middle East service in Feb 2019
- flynas adds Dammam – Cairo service in late-Nov 2018
- flynas adds international routes from Dammam from Nov 2018
- SaudiGulf Airlines files proposed Pakistan service in Oct 2018
- Lufthansa S19 Frankfurt long-haul changes as of 17AUG18