King Fahd International Airport (KFIA) is the third biggest international airport in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by passenger throughput. Located in the Eastern Province, it serves as the gateway to this region of 4 million people, offering good connections and frequencies to residente in Dammam, Dhahran Khobar, Qatif, Ras Tanura, and Jubail. KFIA has the world's largest airport land bank, covering 780km2. KFIA registered 9.7 million passengers and 94,000 tons of cargo in 2016.
flynas from late-November 2018 is adding new route to Egypt, with the offering of Dammam – Cairo route. This will be the 3 rd...
- flynas adds international routes from Dammam from Nov 2018
- SaudiGulf Airlines files proposed Pakistan service in Oct 2018
- Lufthansa S19 Frankfurt long-haul changes as of 17AUG18
- Pegasus expands Middle East network in S18
- flynas outlines additional new routes in S18
- Ethiopian splits Bahrain / Dammam flights from March 2018