King Fahd International Airport (KFIA) is the third biggest international airport in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by passenger throughput. Located in the Eastern Province, it serves as the gateway to this region of 4 million people, offering good connections and frequencies to residente in Dammam, Dhahran Khobar, Qatif, Ras Tanura, and Jubail. KFIA has the world's largest airport land bank, covering 780km2. KFIA registered 9.7 million passengers and 94,000 tons of cargo in 2016.
Saudi low-cost carrier flyadeal starting next week will double Jeddah – Dammam service, with the introduction of 2 nd daily flight,...
- flyadeal adds new routes from Nov 2017
- Lufthansa W17 Middle East routing changes
- SriLankan Airlines W17 service changes as of 08SEP17
- Himalaya Airlines adds Dammam service from Sep 2017
- Ethiopian resumes Bahrain service from Aug 2017
- Turkish Airlines adds new seasonal Saudi Arabia routes in S17