King Fahd International Airport (KFIA) is the third biggest international airport in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by passenger throughput. Located in the Eastern Province, it serves as the gateway to this region of 4 million people, offering good connections and frequencies to residente in Dammam, Dhahran Khobar, Qatif, Ras Tanura, and Jubail. KFIA has the world's largest airport land bank, covering 780km2. KFIA registered 9.7 million passengers and 94,000 tons of cargo in 2016.
Lufthansa in recent schedule update filed planned long-haul changes from Frankfurt , for summer 2019 season from 31MAR19. Planned changes as...
- Pegasus expands Middle East network in S18
- flynas outlines additional new routes in S18
- Ethiopian splits Bahrain / Dammam flights from March 2018
- flynas plans Pakistan launch in Feb 2018
- Lufthansa S18 Saudi Arabia service changes
- flyadeal expands Jeddah – Dammam service from mid-Nov 2017