Shanghai Pudong International Airport (IATA: PVG , ICAO: ZSPD ) is the primary international airport serving Shanghai, and a major aviation hub for Asia Pacific region. The airport is the main hub for China Eastern Airlines, and an Asian-Pacific cargo hub for UPS and DHL. Pudong Airport is connected to the city's urban rail network through Metro Line 2 and the Shanghai Maglev Train. The airport is open 24 hours a day. The Pudong International Airport has two main...
Airport Strategy & Marketing provides expert insight into three recent stand-out new routes
- Route rundown: FCO - DEL, PVG - CEB, LBA - DUS
- Malaysia Airlines resumes 2nd daily KLIA – Shanghai flight in S17
- Peach Aviation set to expand with aircraft order
- UK airports vie for new routes after relaxation of UK-China bilateral
- ANALYSIS: Airlines and Airports on the rise in China's international market
- The Chinese Dragon roars in the UK