Located in the heart of the lesser Caribbean Islands, Guadeloupe Pole Caraïbes Airport is the 1st French Overseas Airport and the 10th France nat. ranking. It welcomed a record of 2 253 284 pass in 2016.
EASA certified for Airport Safety (Jan17), 2 pass Term. and 1 Charter Hall with fully computerized counters (CREWS), 64 check-in counters, 9 security positions, 7 gangways desserving 5 stands, 8 /16 long haul stands, 8 ATR stands 100% automated Security Cntrl for luggages Europ. Standard...
Corsair since last week filed Airbus A330-900neo schedule in the OAG, which sees the new aircraft operates Paris Orly – Pointe-a-Pitre...
- Air Antilles schedules new sectors in W19
- JetBlue adds New York – Pointe-a-Pitre service from Feb 2020
- Air Belgium outlines Caribbean service schedule from Dec 2019
- Air France adds Pointe-a-Pitre – Miami service in W19
- XL Airways France adds Nantes – Pointe-a-Pitre service in 1Q20
- Air France schedules Guadeloupe – Cuba charters in 3Q19