Located in the heart of the lesser Caribbean Islands, Guadeloupe Pole Caraïbes Airport is the 1st French Overseas Airport and the 10th France nat. ranking. It welcomed a record of 2 253 284 pass in 2016. EASA certified for Airport Safety (Jan17), 2 pass Term. and 1 Charter Hall with fully computerized counters (CREWS), 64 check-in counters, 9 security positions, 7 gangways desserving 5 stands, 8 /16 long haul stands, 8 ATR stands 100% automated Security Cntrl...
Air Canada in recent weeks filed planned frequency changes between Montreal and Guadeloupe as well as Martinique for summer 2019 season. Mainline...
- Air Canada expands 737 MAX 8 network in W18
- Norwegian expands French Caribbean network in W18
- LEVEL increases France – Caribbean flights in W18
- Air France adds one-time Jamaica charter in Mar/Apr 2018
- Winair adds Pointe-a-Pitre service from March 2018
- Air Antilles adds Punta Cana service from Dec 2017