Located in the heart of the lesser Caribbean Islands, Guadeloupe Pole Caraïbes Airport is the 1st French Overseas Airport and the 10th France nat. ranking. It welcomed a record of 2 253 284 pass in 2016. EASA certified for Airport Safety (Jan17), 2 pass Term. and 1 Charter Hall with fully computerized counters (CREWS), 64 check-in counters, 9 security positions, 7 gangways desserving 5 stands, 8 /16 long haul stands, 8 ATR stands 100% automated Security Cntrl...
LEVEL today (28NOV17) revealed its new summer 2018 schedule, which sees the IAG’s low-cost carrier opening new base in Paris Orly , with...
- Air Caraïbes 4Q17 Paris – St. Maarten service changes
- Air France W17 St. Maarten service changes as of 08OCT17
- Neos adds Boeing 787 service to Guadeloupe in W17
- Air France opens Pointe-a-Pitre – Atlanta service from Nov 2017
- Norwegian W17 US - French West Indies service changes
- XL Airways France adds various local French long-haul routes in W17