Introduction to Guadeloupe Pole Caraibes Airport
Located in the heart of the lesser Caribbean Islands, Guadeloupe Pole Caraïbes Airport is the 1st French Overseas Airport and the 10th France nat. ranking. It welcomed a record of 2 253 284 pass in 2016.
EASA certified for Airport Safety (Jan17), 2 pass Term. and 1 Charter Hall with fully computerized counters (CREWS), 64 check-in counters, 9 security positions, 7 gangways desserving 5 stands, 8 /16 long haul stands, 8 ATR stands 100% automated Security Cntrl for luggages Europ. Standard 2 and 3 equipped, a freight term. It offers guarantees to airlines for safe operations. A private soc....
Air France from mid-December 2020 plans to increase French Caribbean operations, as the Skyteam member schedules service to Fort-de-France and...
- Air France July 2020 Tahiti operations as of 18JUN20
- Air Belgium expands Caribbean service in W20
- Corsair updates W20 A330-900neo operations as of 03JAN20
- Corsair revises A330-900neo Guadeloupe service in W20
- Corsair files A330-900neo service from Oct 2020
- Air Antilles schedules new sectors in W19