Located in the heart of the lesser Caribbean Islands, Guadeloupe Pole Caraïbes Airport is the 1st French Overseas Airport and the 10th France nat. ranking. It welcomed a record of 2 253 284 pass in 2016.
EASA certified for Airport Safety (Jan17), 2 pass Term. and 1 Charter Hall with fully computerized counters (CREWS), 64 check-in counters, 9 security positions, 7 gangways desserving 5 stands, 8 /16 long haul stands, 8 ATR stands 100% automated Security Cntrl for luggages Europ. Standard...
XL Airways France in the first quarter of 2020 scheduled new nonstop service for Nantes, where it plans to operate Paris CDG – Nantes...
- Air France schedules Guadeloupe – Cuba charters in 3Q19
- Air Caraïbes schedules A350-1000XWB mid-Dec 2019 service entry
- Norwegian ends Caribbean service from late-October 2019
- XL Airways France adds Bordeaux – Pointe-a-Pitre sector in W19
- Air Canada S19 Guadeloupe / Martinique operation changes
- Air Canada expands 737 MAX 8 network in W18