Introduction to Guadeloupe Pole Caraibes Airport
Located in the heart of the lesser Caribbean Islands, Guadeloupe Pole Caraïbes Airport is the 1st French Overseas Airport and the 10th France nat. ranking. It welcomed a record of 2 253 284 pass in 2016.
EASA certified for Airport Safety (Jan17), 2 pass Term. and 1 Charter Hall with fully computerized counters (CREWS), 64 check-in counters, 9 security positions, 7 gangways desserving 5 stands, 8 /16 long haul stands, 8 ATR stands 100% automated Security Cntrl for luggages Europ. Standard 2 and 3 equipped, a freight term. It offers guarantees to airlines for safe operations. A private soc....
Air Belgium last week announced service expansion for winter 2020/21 season, as the airline operates nonstop terminator service to both...
- Corsair updates W20 A330-900neo operations as of 03JAN20
- Corsair revises A330-900neo Guadeloupe service in W20
- Corsair files A330-900neo service from Oct 2020
- Air Antilles schedules new sectors in W19
- JetBlue adds New York – Pointe-a-Pitre service from Feb 2020
- Air Belgium outlines Caribbean service schedule from Dec 2019