Guangdong Airport Authority (GAA) is a large-scale state-run enterprise of air transport service which is directly subordinated to Guangdong provincial government. It governs four airports including Guangzhou Baiyun, Jieyang Chaoshan, Zhanjiang, Meixian and Huizhou Airports, among which Guangzhou Baiyun Int’l Airport (CAN) is one of the three pivot airports in China. In Aug. 2004, the new Baiyun Int’l Airport, which is the first airport designed as the Hub-airport in China, was put into service....
Revisit the news, interviews and images from the 24th World Route Development Forum, which took place in Guangzhou.
- World Routes to "enhance Guangzhou's image on the global stage"
- Analysis: World Routes host Guangzhou in focus
- Routes Weekly top five: Air France-KLM, Guangzhou, United Airlines, Route rundown, Tewolde GebreMariam podcast
- Guangzhou outlines international hub ambitions
- Hainan Airlines applies to add new routes from China to the UK and Ireland
- World Routes aviation forum handed over to Guangzhou