Introduction to Rimini Airport
AIRiminum 2014 S.p.A. is the new management company of Rimini and San Marino Airport ‘Federico Fellini’. Among the minor Italian international airports, AIRiminum 2014 S.p.A. is the first entirely privately held company and it aims to relocate the Airport in its natural role of economic engine and logistics hub of Romagna.
The ULCC began serving Albania in 2017 from Budapest and will this summer offer more than 40 routes from the country.
- SkyUp adds three new routes, receives approval for five more
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- Aeroflot adds seasonal Rimini service from July 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines adds seasonal Rimini service in S20
- SkyUp Airlines S20 network expansion
- Malta Air outlines S20 Vienna network