For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy...
United Airlines in recent schedule update filed operational aircraft changes for San Francisco – Tokyo Narita route, effective from...
- Delta reverses Atlanta – Tokyo service changes in S19
- British Airways June - Aug 2018 Long-Haul changes as of 16MAY18
- Delta plans A350 Atlanta – Tokyo service in S19
- NokScoot launches regular Tokyo service from June 2018
- Singapore Airlines expands Boeing 787-10 Japan service from May 2018
- Jin Air adds Tokyo – Guam scheduled charter in S18