For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy...
Korean Air in preliminary winter 2019/20 schedule filed planned Airbus A220-300 international service from Jeju , mainly serving Osaka and Tokyo....
- Jeju Air Dec 2018/Jan 2019 Seoul service changes
- Jetstar Japan adds Tokyo – Shimojishima route in S19
- Austrian S19 Tokyo service adjustment as of 05NOV18
- JAL resumes Seattle service from late-March 2019
- Thai Lion Air plans Tokyo Dec 2018 launch
- Air Tahiti Nui expands JAL codeshare network from late-Oct 2018