For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy...
Star Alliance member ANA since last Friday (04JAN19) gradually updated planned Airbus A380 operating schedule on Tokyo Narita – Honolulu...
- S7 Airlines S19 Regional / International service changes as of 04JAN19
- Malaysia Airlines S19 Kota Kinabalu – Tokyo changes as of 27DEC18
- EGYPTAIR S19 Tokyo service adjustment
- Air Macau expands Japan service in S19
- Air New Zealand Oct/Nov 2019 Tokyo Narita aircraft changes
- Spring Airlines Japan increases Tokyo – Harbin service from Jan 2019