Introduction to Narita International Airport Corporation
For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy and truly fulfilling its role as an international hub of the Tokyo metropolitan area and East Asia.
The Japanese LCC has resumed international services after a seven-month suspension.
- Starlux Airlines schedules network expansion in Dec 2020
- Route Analysis: BKK-NRT, SEA-LHR, RIX-KTT
- Aurora resumes Vladivostok – Tokyo service from Nov 2020
- ZIPAIR Tokyo begins passenger operations from mid-Oct 2020
- ANA Nov 2020 International operations as of 16OCT20
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more