Introduction to Narita International Airport Corporation
For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy and truly fulfilling its role as an international hub of the Tokyo metropolitan area and East Asia.
SAS in recent schedule update filed one-time Copenhagen – Tokyo Narita flight in August 2021. The one-time service sees Airbus A350-900XWB...
- Air Tahiti Nui delays New Zealand / Japan resumption to 1Q21
- Vietnam Airlines set to resume Japan service
- Hawaiian Airlines resumes Tokyo Narita service from Oct 2020
- Peach resumes International service from late-Oct 2020
- Vietnam Airlines resumes Tokyo service from mid-Sep 2020
- Peach to resume three Japan-Taiwan routes this month