Introduction to Narita International Airport Corporation
For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy and truly fulfilling its role as an international hub of the Tokyo metropolitan area and East Asia.
The Japanese airline is also restarting Perth flights.
- Emirates Airline Adds Haneda Back To Network
- Hong Kong Airlines To Serve 30 Routes By End of January
- Finnair Builds Back Japanese Network With Osaka Resumption
- Calgary-Tokyo Route Highlights WestJet’s Summer 2023 Plans
- 50 New Routes Starting in December 2022
- Qantas Continues To Restore Australia-Japan Flights