For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy and truly...
Cebu Pacific starting late-July 2019 is adding Airbus A320neo aircraft on international route, operating to/from Cebu. The A320neo aircraft will...
- Air Busan adds Tokyo Narita – Guam flights in 3Q19
- Delta further revises A330-900neo service entry in 2H19
- SCAT adds Nur-Sultan – Tokyo service from July 2019
- Iberia W19 Tokyo frequency changes
- ANA Aug 2019 Tokyo Narita – Honolulu aircraft changes
- SriLankan Airlines adjusts Tokyo service from late-July 2019