For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy...
EGYPTAIR in last week’s schedule update filed planned frequency increase on Cairo – Tokyo Narita route, as the airline plans to...
- Asiana Airlines W18 Regional service adjustment as of 13SEP18
- JAL S19 International network changes as of 10SEP18
- JAL W18 International service changes as of 10SEP18
- Aeroflot S19 Tokyo Narita aircraft changes
- Jeju Air adds Daegu – Tokyo service from late-Oct 2018
- Spring Airlines Japan increases Tokyo – Tianjin service from Sep 2018