For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy and truly...
SriLankan Airlines in recent schedule update filed additional changes to its service to Tokyo, for winter 2019/20 season. From 27OCT19, the...
- Finnair S20 Tokyo service changes
- Turkish Airlines / EVA Air expands codeshare partnership from Oct 2019
- SCAT expands Tokyo capacity in W19
- Asiana Airlines adds A350 Tokyo Narita service from late-Oct 2019
- China Southern W19 Japan service changes as of 27SEP19
- Air China increases Chengdu – Tokyo service from Nov 2019