For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy...
Air Tahiti Nui this week opened reservation for its planned Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner service, currently scheduled for November 2018 inaugural. The...
- SAS schedules Tokyo – Stockholm charter in late-July 2018
- Vanilla Air ends Tokyo – Osaka service in mid-June 2018
- Cargolux plans new Tokyo / Seoul routing from late-March 2018
- ANA S18 Tokyo Narita – Ho Chi Minh City aircraft changes
- ANA outlines Air Japan Boeing 787 operation in S18
- Finnair increases Tokyo service in Nov 2018