For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy and truly...
United Airlines will begin service between four of its US hubs and Tokyo's Haneda International Airport from next spring.
- Route rundown: DSA-KIV, JFK-PTP, NRT-MAA
- ANA W19 Tokyo Narita – Manila aircraft changes
- tigerair Taiwan W19 frequency adjustments
- AirAsia X plans Tokyo Narita service resumption in late-Nov 2019
- Asiana Airlines moves forward A380 Taipei service to Sep 2019
- Drukair files Tokyo / Dubai schedule from Sep 2020