For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy...
Ethiopian Airlines from June 2019 is increasing service to Japan and Korea, as the airline filed 5 th weekly service for Addis Ababa –...
- Qatar Airways moves forward A350-1000XWB Tokyo Naria service to mid-Oct 2019
- ANA adds 787-10 Singapore service from late-April 2019
- Vietjet Air adds Ho Chi Minh City – Tokyo service from July 2019
- JAL Tokyo Narita – Manila aircraft changes from Sep 2019
- EVA Air expands Tokyo Narita service from late-July 2019
- Vietnam Airlines NS19 International changes as of 01MAR19