Introduction to Narita International Airport Corporation
For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy and truly fulfilling its role as an international hub of the Tokyo metropolitan area and East Asia.
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week we look at United Airlines’ plans to begin...
- Etihad re-opens global network
- United adding back capacity
- Route Analysis: BUD-ICN, DOH-YYZ, BRU-MRU
- Route Analysis: EWR-LAX, NRT-KUH, FRA-PVG
- Route Analysis: VNO-DUB, AKL-NRT, LUX-MAN
- United to ramp up international routes