Introduction to Narita International Airport Corporation
For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy and truly fulfilling its role as an international hub of the Tokyo metropolitan area and East Asia.
The Japanese airline is restoring Airbus A380 flights to Hawaii, as well as reinstating service to London.
- ANA Suspends London And Paris Routes
- ANA Targets Late 2023 Launch For New Medium-Haul Unit
- Finnair To Resume Tokyo With New Routing
- Bamboo Airways Expands International Footprint
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 3)
- Analysis: The Gradual Return Of The A380