For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy...
Scoot from late-August 2018 further increases Taipei Taoyuan – Tokyo Narita service, currently served 10 weekly with a mix of Boeing 787-9...
- Malaysia Airlines extends A380 schedule to Oct 2018
- Singapore Airlines W18 Tokyo – Los Angeles schedule revision
- Uzbekistan Airways W18 service changes as of 05JUL18
- JAL extends Tokyo – Guam increase into W18
- Xiamen Airlines Fuzhou – Tokyo aircraft changes from Aug 2018
- United resumes Boeing 777 Guam – Tokyo service from Oct 2018