Introduction to Narita International Airport Corporation
For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy and truly fulfilling its role as an international hub of the Tokyo metropolitan area and East Asia.
The Israeli airline hopes to begin an inaugural route from Tel Aviv to the Japanese capital in March having twice previously postponed plans to...
- Zipair Firms Up San José Plans
- Starlux To Expand Japanese Footprint With New Leisure Routes
- US Carriers Eye Further Japanese Recovery
- El Al Gains New Route Flexibility With Access To Saudi Airspace
- Hawaiian Airlines To Cut Honolulu-Orlando Route
- Vietjet Adds Two More Hanoi-Japan Routes