Introduction to Dubai Airports
Dubai Airports owns and manages the operation of both of Dubai’s airports – Dubai International (DXB), the world’s number one airport for international passengers, and Al Maktoum International at Dubai World Central (DWC).
Dubai International is now one of the busiest international airports in the world. Since it opened in 1960, passenger numbers have grown at an annual average growth rate of more than 13%. We now serve more than 88.2 million customers annually, connecting more than 240 destinations across six continents.
All airlines operating from Dubai’s two airports will...
The carrier is working with the South African Tourism Board to promote travel to the country.
- Emirates Hopes New United Pact Evolves Into A JV
- IndiGo To Add More Service to Saudi Capital
- Korean Air To Launch Budapest Link, Plans Further Resumptions
- Emirates To Suspend Nigeria Flights Over Blocked Funds
- Emirates Launches Aegean Codeshare, Adds A380 Service
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi To Make Russia Return