Introduction to SPET Turismo de Tenerife
Turismo de Tenerife. Successful Air Service Delivery, Tourism & Stakeholders working together
Tenerife, part of the Canary Islands, Spain, the southern most point of the European Union, geographically located off the coast of Morocco, is completely dependent upon connectivity, both air and maritime, due to its remote geographical location. The local economy, residents, tourists and businesspeople alike rely on good connections to transport cargo and passengers facilitating the movement of goods through imports and exports and passengers, both leisure and commercial, to...
Latest SPET Turismo de Tenerife News
Interview: Why Tenerife is forming Canarian Airways
The head of Tenerife's tourism corporation explains why the island is creating its own airline.
Other SPET Turismo de Tenerife News
- World Routes 2019 highlights
- Visa fees the “biggest obstacle” in growing African aviation
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- Tenerife in talks to secure two new based airlines
- WhyTenerife? consortium are building on their already successful island
- Inside the Strategy Summit - Key Quotes