Introduction to Saudi Air Connectivity Program
The Saudi Air Connectivity Program (ACP) was established in 2021 with the primary aim of supporting air travel partners as they initiate or expand their presence in the Kingdom. The Program aims to position the Kingdom as a global leader in tourism air connectivity by developing new and existing air routes that connect new destinations to Saudi Arabia.
By bridging the gap between the tourism and aviation sectors, ACP enables the objectives of the Kingdom’s National Tourism Strategy and National Aviation Strategy, increasing resilient capacity and ensuring high-quality service...
Fostering Aviation Resilience: Unified Laws and PPPs Drive Progress
- Shortlists announced for the Routes World Awards
- Saudia launches flights connecting Riyadh, Jeddah with Beijing
- SAUDIA LAUNCHES NEW ROUTE TO BIRMINGHAM IN COLLABORATION WITH THE AIR CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM
- Riyadh and Beijing step up efforts to improve air connectivity
- Saudi Connectivity Program Fuels Flynas Expansion
- Wizz air inaugurates three new routes from Europe to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Latest Updates from Saudi Air Connectivity Program
1 month 25 days ago