South Australia is proud to host the World Routes 2019 event in its capital of Adelaide. With direct access from major Asian, Middle East, Pacific and Domestic airports, it is a simple hop, skip or jump down under. Adelaide has one of the fastest airport to city transfers anywhere in the world (just 10 minutes), meaning you can check into your hotel and relax that little bit sooner. Undoubtedly the most walkable Capital city in Australia, delegates will enjoy...
Watch our video to invite you to World Routes 2019 in Adelaide!
- Message from South Australia’s Tourism Minister Leon Bignell
- Conde Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards Nominations
- Get closer to the real Australia with South Australian Tourism Comission
- SATC Quarterly Update - April 2017
- Network growth puts Adelaide on international airlines’ radar