South Australia is proud to host the World Routes 2019 event in its capital of Adelaide.
With direct access from major Asian, Middle East, Pacific and Domestic airports, it is a simple hop, skip or jump down under.
Adelaide has one of the fastest airport to city transfers anywhere in the world (just 10 minutes), meaning you can check into your hotel and relax that little bit sooner.
Undoubtedly the most walkable Capital city in Australia, delegates will enjoy exceptional ease and value during...
Aviation is a strategic priority for Tourism Australia in hitting its wider tourism aims of growing overnight visitor expenditure. Phillipa...
- PRESS RELEASE: Singapore Airlines Confirmed as Official Carrier for World Routes 2019
- A quick chat with... Mark Gill
- South Australia report record-breaking numbers
- South Australia’s tourism continues to grow
- World Routes goes Down Under!
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!
7 months 8 days ago