South Australia is proud to host the World Routes 2019 event in its capital of Adelaide. With direct access from major Asian, Middle East, Pacific and Domestic airports, it is a simple hop, skip or jump down under. Adelaide has one of the fastest airport to city transfers anywhere in the world (just 10 minutes), meaning you can check into your hotel and relax that little bit sooner. Undoubtedly the most walkable Capital city in Australia, delegates will enjoy...
1 month 11 days ago
The latest International Visitor Survey (IVS) shows that visits to South Australia grew 7 per cent to 464,000 with international visitors spending...
- World Routes goes Down Under!
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!
- SATC CEO Interview at CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation Summit
- Value of Tourism to South Australia
- International visitors continue to flock to South Australia
- New Heights For Aviation in South Australia