Introduction to South Australian Tourism Commission
The South Australian Tourism Commission (SATC) is committed to growing the State’s tourism industry and increasing its contribution to the South Australian economy.
The SATC markets South Australia intrastate, interstate and internationally to ensure the state is a compelling part of any Australian or international holiday. It concentrates on developing and communicating the State’s competitive strengths – good living, festivals and events, premium food and wine, and accessible natural experiences.
It secures, manages and sponsors major events that inject significant...
Latest South Australian Tourism Commission News
World Routes 2019 highlights
Catch up on all the exciting moments from the 25th edition of the World Route Development Forum.
Other South Australian Tourism Commission News
- Adelaide sets 20 million target
- TOURISM INDUSTRY TARGETS $12.8 BILLION BY 2030
- How Australia speaking with one voice is making the world listen
- PRESS RELEASE: Singapore Airlines Confirmed as Official Carrier for World Routes 2019
- A quick chat with... Mark Gill
- South Australia report record-breaking numbers