South Australia is proud to host the World Routes 2019 event in its capital of Adelaide. With direct access from major Asian, Middle East, Pacific and Domestic airports, it is a simple hop, skip or jump down under. Adelaide has one of the fastest airport to city transfers anywhere in the world (just 10 minutes), meaning you can check into your hotel and relax that little bit sooner. Undoubtedly the most walkable Capital city in Australia, delegates will enjoy...
Growing direct air access to Adelaide is important to growing the South Australian visitor economy. Our new infographic highlights South...
- South Australia's International Visitation - Quarterly Update
- World Routes 2019 comes to Australia
- Message from South Australia’s Tourism Minister Leon Bignell
- Conde Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards Nominations
- Get closer to the real Australia with South Australian Tourism Comission
- SATC Quarterly Update - April 2017