Introduction to South Australian Tourism Commission
South Australia is proud to host the World Routes 2019 event in its capital of Adelaide.
With direct access from major Asian, Middle East, Pacific and Domestic airports, it is a simple hop, skip or jump down under.
Adelaide has one of the fastest airport to city transfers anywhere in the world (just 10 minutes), meaning you can check into your hotel and relax that little bit sooner.
Undoubtedly the most walkable Capital city in Australia, delegates will enjoy exceptional ease and value during World Routes 2019.
With a population of a little over 1 million people, a Mediterranean climate, a...
Catch up on all the exciting moments from the 25th edition of the World Route Development Forum.
- Adelaide sets 20 million target
- TOURISM INDUSTRY TARGETS $12.8 BILLION BY 2030
- How Australia speaking with one voice is making the world listen
- PRESS RELEASE: Singapore Airlines Confirmed as Official Carrier for World Routes 2019
- A quick chat with... Mark Gill
- South Australia report record-breaking numbers