South Australia is proud to host the World Routes 2019 event in its capital of Adelaide. With direct access from major Asian, Middle East, Pacific and Domestic airports, it is a simple hop, skip or jump down under. Adelaide has one of the fastest airport to city transfers anywhere in the world (just 10 minutes), meaning you can check into your hotel and relax that little bit sooner. Undoubtedly the most walkable Capital city in Australia, delegates will enjoy...
7 months 26 days ago
World Routes has been handed over to Adelaide for 2019.
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!
- Value of Tourism to South Australia
- International visitors continue to flock to South Australia
- New Heights For Aviation in South Australia
- South Australia's International Visitation - Quarterly Update
- World Routes 2019 comes to Australia