Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board (Los Angeles Tourism) is the official
non-profit destination marketing and sales organization for the City of
Los Angeles. Through its brand marketing and sales efforts in 15 markets,
Los Angeles Tourism works to inspire travelers to choose Los Angeles for a
vacation, meeting or convention and, in turn, advance the city’s economic
prosperity. Los Angeles Tourism is the ultimate resource for where to stay,
play, shop and meet throughout the L.A. area, from Hollywood...
In the second of a two part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports and destinations named as finalists in the Routes Americas...
- Hainan Airlines to link Chongqing to USA
- Video: Innovations in destination marketing
- Smart marketing is the way to attract Chinese tourists
- Lucky Air plans low-cost travel to Europe and North America from Kunming
- Airbus highlights air service value of flying the A380
- WORLD ROUTES: Los Angeles Makes Commitment to International Travellers