Introduction to Puerto Rico Tourism Company
The Puerto Rico Tourism Company (PRTC) , founded in 1970, is a public corporation responsible for stimulating, promoting, and regulating the development of the tourism industry. It markets Puerto Rico as a tourism destination through advertising, public relations, and promotional activities; promotes tourism among local residents; provides visitor orientation and technical assistance to investors; evaluates tourism facilities and establishes standards of quality.
Routes hears from Routes World 2022 attendee Puerto Rico Tourism Company about the Caribbean island’s ongoing recovery.
- Frontier Airlines Connects Orlando To Puerto Rico’s West Coast
- World Routes Awards 2019 finalists - part three
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- World Routes meeting request system now open
- Senior delegates confirm their attendance at World Routes 2018
- Routes Americas Tour - New and Old San Juan