The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) oversees most aspects of Seychelles' tourism industry. STB is also charged with implementing national tourism policy, conceiving all marketing initiatives and collateral materials for the same, research, product development, prioviding local information and customer services as well as coordination with tourism offices and representative agencies abroad. The vision of STB s to achieve for Seychelles the status of the most desirable island destination on the market offering the unique Seychellois way of life, at the right price, and within a...
Visa reform is a priority for Africa to reach its tourism potential, a panel of experts have agreed.
- Shortlists announced for the Routes Africa 2018 Marketing Awards
- Cape Town wins Routes Africa Marketing Award
- Air Seychelles to Start Madagascar Service from Dec 2014
- Air Seychelles Adds Tanzania Service from Dec 2014
- Air Seychelles Adds Dar es Salaam in Regional Network Growth
- Air Seychelles NW14 Operation Changes as of 06AUG14