The Routes business is focused entirely on aviation route development and the company's portfolio includes events, media and online businesses. The company organises and operates world-renowned airline and airport networking events through its regional and World Route Development Forums. They are held in key markets throughout the year in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas and the CIS. These events are supported by the online platform for air service development, Route Exchange....
Alicja de Costres-Sobolewska, Routes' and ASM’s director for Poland, the Baltic States and Israel has been honoured by Katowice Airport at its...
- Routes and ASM join Informa’s Aviation Week Network
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!
- What do airlines want to hear from airports?
- Meet the team: Dave Appleby, director of Latin America and the Caribbean
- Meet the team: Sanjay Jayanth, head of business development, Asia
- My guide to Brisbane