The Routes business is focused entirely on aviation route development and the company's portfolio includes events, media and online businesses.
The company organises and operates world-renowned airline and airport networking events through its regional and World Route Development Forums. They are held in key markets throughout the year in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas and the CIS.
These events are supported by the online platform for air service development, Route Exchange. This area of the site provides airports with the ability to promote their market opportunities and...
The latest issue of Routes News magazine features an interview with Korean Air, analysis on the European, South African and South-East Asia...
- Routes' and ASM’s Poland, Baltic States and Israel director honoured
- Routes and ASM join Informa’s Aviation Week Network
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!
- What do airlines want to hear from airports?
- Meet the team: Dave Appleby, director of Latin America and the Caribbean
- Meet the team: Sanjay Jayanth, head of business development, Asia
has updated their profile
2 months 29 days ago