Introduction to Routes
Routes’ mission is to unite communities worldwide creating growth through route development. Our extensive portfolio includes events, media and an online networking platform.
For over 25 years we have organised and operated world-renowned events, facilitating conversations between airports, airlines, destinations and aviation suppliers to discuss existing and potential air services.
These events are supported by an online networking platform, Route Exchange, which provides airports and destinations with the ability to promote their market opportunities and acts as the...
Routes’ flagship event, World Routes, has been confirmed to take place on 14-16 November in Milan, Italy just before the IATA Slots Conference in...
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Europe to take place in May 2021
- PRESS RELEASE: World Routes 2020 to take place in November
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Asia 2020 will welcome delegates in October
- In the latest Routes magazine: Korean Air, European consolidation, South Africa analysis and more
- Routes' and ASM’s Poland, Baltic States and Israel director honoured
- Routes and ASM join Informa’s Aviation Week Network