Now in its tenth year, Routes News is the official publication of the World Route Development Forum and the Routes Regional events. More than 7,000 print copies of Routes News are mailed to named individuals involved in route development worldwide. Published seven times a year by TTG Media, Routes News receives bonus distribution at all Routes events, as well as other global aviation and tourism events. In addition to keeping you up-to-date with the World Route Development Forum,...
The latest issue of Routes News magazine features Brussels Airlines, which is expanding its horizons; what Air Canada is doing to respond to...
- Why airports in the Indian Ocean have big plans
- In the latest Routes News: China Southern, transatlantic failures, Aqaba and more
- Qantas seeks to build on new 'Kangaroo Route'
- Aviation's role in boosting Silk Road connectivity
- Solid network underpins Air New Zealand's growth
- Read the latest Routes News magazine