Now in its tenth year, Routes News is the official publication of the World Route Development Forum and the Routes Regional events. More than 7,000 print copies of Routes News are mailed to named individuals involved in route development worldwide.
Published seven times a year by TTG Media, Routes News receives bonus distribution at all Routes events, as well as other global aviation and tourism events.
In addition to keeping you up-to-date with the World Route Development Forum, Routes News...
With Australia facing an influx of inbound visitors, its airports are jostling for pole position
- Oneworld’s ongoing transformation
- In the latest Routes News: Jet2.com, Cebu Pacific, oneworld, Thomas Cook Airlines and more
- Jet2.com prepares for post-Brexit future
- In the latest Routes News: Brussels Airlines, Air Canada, Hawaiian Airlines, Swoop and more
- Why airports in the Indian Ocean have big plans
- In the latest Routes News: China Southern, transatlantic failures, Aqaba and more