Now in its tenth year, Routes News is the official publication of the World Route Development Forum and the Routes Regional events. More than 7,000 print copies of Routes News are mailed to named individuals involved in route development worldwide.
Published seven times a year by TTG Media, Routes News receives bonus distribution at all Routes events, as well as other global aviation and tourism events.
In addition to keeping you up-to-date with the World Route Development Forum, Routes News...
Loftleidir Icelandic, which has bought a majority share in Cabo Verde Airlines, has big ambitions for developing routes and increasing tourism to...
- How Air Malta is securing its future
- Lufthansa CEO Carsten Spohr on adapting in an uncertain market
- In the latest Routes News: Lufthansa, TUI fly, Air Malta, Boeing 737 Max and more
- Avoiding the herd mentality
- Oneworld’s ongoing transformation
- In the latest Routes News: Jet2.com, Cebu Pacific, oneworld, Thomas Cook Airlines and more