Now in its tenth year, Routes News is the official publication of the World Route Development Forum and the Routes Regional events. More than 7,000 print copies of Routes News are mailed to named individuals involved in route development worldwide. Published seven times a year by TTG Media, Routes News receives bonus distribution at all Routes events, as well as other global aviation and tourism events. In addition to keeping you up-to-date with the World Route Development Forum,...
Finland’s flag carrier and largest airline is uniquely placed to increase traffic to Asia, while closer to home benefitting from Lapland’s...
- RwandAir lays out ambitious strategy
- Aiming for a pole position
- Routes News magazine out now
- Leading route development magazine is out now
- Three questions for... Andy Peirce, leasing manager, ACMI24
- Air Cairo plans for the rise of a new dawn in Egypt