Now in its tenth year, Routes News is the official publication of the World Route Development Forum and the Routes Regional events. More than 7,000 print copies of Routes News are mailed to named individuals involved in route development worldwide.
Published seven times a year by TTG Media, Routes News receives bonus distribution at all Routes events, as well as other global aviation and tourism events.
In addition to keeping you up-to-date with the World Route Development Forum, Routes News...
The latest issue of Routes News magazine features interviews with Virgin Australia, JetBlue and SriLankan Airlines, as well as analysis on the...
- Cape Verde's ambition to be the Iceland of the south
- How Air Malta is securing its future
- Lufthansa CEO Carsten Spohr on adapting in an uncertain market
- In the latest Routes News: Lufthansa, TUI fly, Air Malta, Boeing 737 Max and more
- Avoiding the herd mentality
- Oneworld’s ongoing transformation