Introduction to Sabre
Sabre’s business offers a broad range of software and data solutions to help airlines market themselves, sell products, serve customers and operate more efficiently. It provides both airline reservations systems, and a full suite of marketing and commercial planning software and enterprise operations solutions. Its data-rich software helps airlines make smarter operational decisions, personalize and retail their products to travelers.Sabre services approximately 225 airlines including network carriers, hybrids and low cost carriers, primarily through...
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week we look at Turkish Airlines’ delayed plans to serve...
- Asia dominates list of fastest-growing airports
- Leading airports, destinations and suppliers to exhibit at Routes Asia 2019
- These are the top 100 busiest routes on earth
- Understanding the lack of data in Africa
- Inside the Strategy Summit - Key Quotes
- African carriers are “getting cheated” by codeshare agreements