Supercharge your route development strategies with exclusive industry insight and information. Conduct competitor and data analysis, all on one central platform with Routes 360.
Privileged access to Routes 360 profiles
- Research your target organisations and competitors on a central hub, with unlimited access to more than 390 airline, airport, destination, and supplier profiles.
- Follow organisations button to curate a tailored feed and keep an eye on competitors and targets you want to meet at Routes events.
- Directly export profiles to view content offline and use the information provided by key targets to support future proposals.
Watch airline briefings from Routes events
- Hear directly from senior network planners what information airports and destinations can provide in future business proposals.
- Previous briefings have been delivered by easyJet, Transavia, JetBlue, Swoop and SunExpress.
- Gain detailed insight into each airline’s long and short-term network strategy to inform your own route development plans.
CAPA Premium Analysis delivered straight to your inbox
- Receive complimentary in-depth analysis, the latest airline data, and actionable insights, direct to your inbox.
- Reports include commentary from CAPA’s expert global team of data analysts help you keep track of the most recent developments in the wider aviation industry.
- Understand how the latest aviation and travel trends could affect your organisation and inform your strategy with actionable insights
Visualise networks with OAG Route Mapper
- Demonstrate potential market opportunities for your target airlines with access to accurate and interactive maps.
- Visually analyse historic routes, forecast potential new services, and highlight possible commercial opportunities.
- Research potential targets and conduct competitor analysis to differentiate your proposition, ahead of event meetings.
Learn more about how you could leverage the data and insight tools on Routes 360