One of the oldest airline in the Gulf region for over 60 years. currently the airline is undergoing a major strategic change in network planning and fleet modernization branding to name a few changes. Kuwait Airways is looking towards enhancing its presence in the gulf, join alliance partners and spread its network to further points.
Kuwait Airways in recent inventory update once again closed bookings for planned Kuwait City – Karachi service, previously set to resume...
- Kuwait Airways maintains Shannon tech stop for New York service in Apr/May 2017
- Kuwait Airways adds London Stansted stop for WB New York svc in S17
- Kuwait Airways moves Karachi resumption to Sep 2017
- Kuwait Airways doubles Mumbai service from May 2017
- Kuwait Airways announces major expansion in S17
- Kuwait Airways boosts Colombo service from April 2017