Introduction to Kuwait Airways
Kuwait Airways, one of the oldest airlines in GCC. flying to 34 destinations.
current fleet of 25 aircraft.
expected deliveries throughout 2019 -2022.
operating basincally catering to point to point traffic and network carrier.
being strategically located geographically, Kuwait also manages to carry traffic from east to west and vice versa.
There is a growing need to tap new markets with the delivery of new aircraft.s.
Manchester Airport estimates that almost 50,000 people from its catchment area currently travel indirectly to Kuwait.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 11, 2022)
- Manchester, Madrid and Moscow Among Kuwait Airways’ Network Additions
- Airline in Focus: Kuwait Airways
- Route Analysis: YYZ-DOH, SYD-LST, KWI-MCT
- Kuwait Airways intends to expand Alitalia codeshare in NW20
- Kuwait Airways Nov 2020 operations as of 16OCT20