One of the oldest airline in the Gulf region for over 60 years. currently the airline is undergoing a major strategic change in network planning and fleet modernization branding to name a few changes. Kuwait Airways is looking towards enhancing its presence in the gulf, join alliance partners and spread its network to further points.
Kuwait Airways from December 2017 plans to increase Kuwait City – Cairo service, currently served 14 weekly. From 21DEC17, the airline...
- Kuwait Airways expands Dhaka flights from Jan 2018
- Kuwait Airways W17 changes: Colombo / Rome capacity expansion
- Kuwait Airways postpones Karachi Sep 2017 resumption
- Kuwait Airways maintains Shannon tech stop for New York service in Apr/May 2017
- Kuwait Airways adds London Stansted stop for WB New York svc in S17
- Kuwait Airways moves Karachi resumption to Sep 2017