One of the oldest airline in the Gulf region for over 60 years. currently the airline is undergoing a major strategic change in network planning and fleet modernization branding to name a few changes. Kuwait Airways is looking towards enhancing its presence in the gulf, join alliance partners and spread its network to further points.
Kuwait Airways from 25MAR18 is adjusting operational aircraft for Kuwait City – Mumbai route, as the airline schedules capacity decrease...
- Kuwait Airways increases Bangkok flights in S18
- Kuwait Airways Increases Paris service in S18
- Kuwait Airways adds new destinations in S18
- Kuwait Airways increases Cairo flights from Dec 2017
- Kuwait Airways expands Dhaka flights from Jan 2018
- Kuwait Airways W17 changes: Colombo / Rome capacity expansion