Introduction to Kuwait Airways
Kuwait Airways, one of the oldest airlines in GCC. flying to 34 destinations.
current fleet of 25 aircraft.
expected deliveries throughout 2019 -2022.
operating basincally catering to point to point traffic and network carrier.
being strategically located geographically, Kuwait also manages to carry traffic from east to west and vice versa.
There is a growing need to tap new markets with the delivery of new aircraft.s.
Kuwait-Washington will become the farthest route to be operated by Airbus A330-800neo aircraft once Kuwait Airways launches the service.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 30, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 23, 2023)
- Kuwaiti Carriers Plot Network Expansion
- Jazeera Airways Expands Saudi Service
- Qatar Airways To Restructure Network During FIFA World Cup
- Kuwait Airways To Serve Vienna