One of the oldest airline in the Gulf region for over 60 years. currently the airline is undergoing a major strategic change in network planning and fleet modernization branding to name a few changes. Kuwait Airways is looking towards enhancing its presence in the gulf, join alliance partners and spread its network to further points.
Kuwait Airways in winter 2018/19 season is offering new route to Italy, with the launch of Kuwait City – Milan Malpensa route. The airline...
- Kuwait Airways resumes Malaga service in S18
- Kuwait Airways ends Bangalore service in late-May 2018
- Kuwait Airways boosts Munich capacity in S18
- Kuwait Airways S18 network changes as of 23FEB18
- Kuwait Airways S18 Mumbai aircraft changes
- Kuwait Airways increases Bangkok flights in S18