Kuwait Airways, one of the oldest airlines in GCC. flying to 34 destinations. current fleet of 25 aircraft. expected deliveries throughout 2019 -2022. operating basincally catering to point to point traffic and network carrier. being strategically located geographically, Kuwait also manages to carry traffic from east to west and vice versa. There is a growing need to tap new markets with the delivery of new aircraft.s.
Kuwait Airways during winter 2018/19 season is adjusting planned operational aircraft for its new Kuwait City – Milan Malpensa route,...
- Kuwait Airways resumes Bangalore service from Aug 2018
- Kuwait Airways adds Milan service from late-Oct 2018
- Kuwait Airways resumes Malaga service in S18
- Kuwait Airways ends Bangalore service in late-May 2018
- Kuwait Airways boosts Munich capacity in S18
- Kuwait Airways S18 network changes as of 23FEB18