Introduction to Kuwait Airways
Kuwait Airways, one of the oldest airlines in GCC. flying to 34 destinations.
current fleet of 25 aircraft.
expected deliveries throughout 2019 -2022.
operating basincally catering to point to point traffic and network carrier.
being strategically located geographically, Kuwait also manages to carry traffic from east to west and vice versa.
There is a growing need to tap new markets with the delivery of new aircraft.s.
Kuwait Airways and Jazeera Airways, both based at KWI, will be affected most.
- Kuwait suspends commercial flights from 13MAR20: General flight info week of 15MAR20
- Kuwait Airways Italy / Thailand March 2020 service adjustment as of 02MAR20
- Kuwait Airways suspends reservation for selected routes from late-Feb 2020
- Kuwait Airways increases London Heathrow service from late-April 2020
- Kuwait Airways S20 Network additions as of 10FEB20
- Kuwait Airways S20 Service changes as of 15JAN20