Kuwait Airways, one of the oldest airlines in GCC. flying to 34 destinations.
current fleet of 25 aircraft.
expected deliveries throughout 2019 -2022.
operating basincally catering to point to point traffic and network carrier.
being strategically located geographically, Kuwait also manages to carry traffic from east to west and vice versa.
There is a growing need to tap new markets with the delivery of new aircraft.s.
Kuwait Airways in summer 2019 season plans to resume scheduled service to Cyprus, previously served until September 2004. The airline has...
- Kuwait Airways S19 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen service updates
- Kuwait Airways further expands London Heathrow service in S19
- Kuwait Airways increases London Heathrow service in S19
- Kuwait Airways ends Najaf service in late-April 2019
- Kuwait Airways S19 New York service changes
- Kuwait Airways 1Q19 New York service changes