Kuwait Airways, one of the oldest airlines in GCC. flying to 34 destinations. current fleet of 25 aircraft. expected deliveries throughout 2019 -2022. operating basincally catering to point to point traffic and network carrier. being strategically located geographically, Kuwait also manages to carry traffic from east to west and vice versa. There is a growing need to tap new markets with the delivery of new aircraft.s.
Kuwait Airways in summer 2019 season once again resumes service on Kuwait City – Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen route, operating on seasonal basis...
- Kuwait Airways further expands London Heathrow service in S19
- Kuwait Airways increases London Heathrow service in S19
- Kuwait Airways ends Najaf service in late-April 2019
- Kuwait Airways S19 New York service changes
- Kuwait Airways 1Q19 New York service changes
- Kuwait Airways to resume Nice service in S19