Kuwait Airways, one of the oldest airlines in GCC. flying to 34 destinations. current fleet of 25 aircraft. expected deliveries throughout 2019 -2022. operating basincally catering to point to point traffic and network carrier. being strategically located geographically, Kuwait also manages to carry traffic from east to west and vice versa. There is a growing need to tap new markets with the delivery of new aircraft.s.
Kuwait Airways from late-October 2018 plans to increase Kuwait City – Doha service, currently served 14 weekly. From 28OCT18, the airline...
- Kuwait Airways W18 Milan aircraft changes
- Kuwait Airways resumes Bangalore service from Aug 2018
- Kuwait Airways adds Milan service from late-Oct 2018
- Kuwait Airways resumes Malaga service in S18
- Kuwait Airways ends Bangalore service in late-May 2018
- Kuwait Airways boosts Munich capacity in S18