Kuwait Airways, one of the oldest airlines in GCC. flying to 34 destinations.
current fleet of 25 aircraft.
expected deliveries throughout 2019 -2022.
operating basincally catering to point to point traffic and network carrier.
being strategically located geographically, Kuwait also manages to carry traffic from east to west and vice versa.
There is a growing need to tap new markets with the delivery of new aircraft.s.
Kuwait Airways in winter 2019/20 season is continuing service increase for Kuwait City – London Heathrow route, on/after 27OCT19. The...
- Kuwait Airways W19 Frankfurt aircraft preliminary changes
- Kuwait Airways adds Baku service from Aug 2019
- Kuwait Airways adds seasonal Bodrum service in S19
- Kuwait Airways resumes Cyprus service in S19
- Kuwait Airways S19 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen service updates
- Kuwait Airways further expands London Heathrow service in S19