One of the oldest airline in the Gulf region for over 60 years. currently the airline is undergoing a major strategic change in network planning and fleet modernization branding to name a few changes. Kuwait Airways is looking towards enhancing its presence in the gulf, join alliance partners and spread its network to further points.
Kuwait Airways in summer 2018 season is resuming service to Malaga in Spain, where it previously served until August 2009. From 11JUN18 to...
- Kuwait Airways ends Bangalore service in late-May 2018
- Kuwait Airways boosts Munich capacity in S18
- Kuwait Airways S18 network changes as of 23FEB18
- Kuwait Airways S18 Mumbai aircraft changes
- Kuwait Airways increases Bangkok flights in S18
- Kuwait Airways Increases Paris service in S18