Introduction to Kuwait Airways
Kuwait Airways, one of the oldest airlines in GCC. flying to 34 destinations.
current fleet of 25 aircraft.
expected deliveries throughout 2019 -2022.
operating basincally catering to point to point traffic and network carrier.
being strategically located geographically, Kuwait also manages to carry traffic from east to west and vice versa.
There is a growing need to tap new markets with the delivery of new aircraft.s.
Kuwait Airways in recent schedule update filed preliminary schedule for Kuwait City – New York JFK route, as the airline intends to resume...
- Kuwait Airways intends to add Guangzhou service from mid-August 2020
- Kuwait Airways August – OCtober 2020 operations as of 29JUL20
- Route Analysis: DSS-MXP, LHR-NQY, KWI-TZX
- Kuwait Airways delays Sarajevo service to mid-August 2020
- Kuwait-based Jazeera Airways to restart services in August
- Kuwait Airways August – October 2020 operations as of 03JUL20