Air Europa operates a number of short and long haul flights, operating scheduled and charter services, primarily from its Madrid hub. Air Europa belongs to the Globalia tourism group and is a full member of the SkyTeam alliance. Committed to the environment and with state-of-the-art technology, Air Europa has the highest quality and safety standards. Moreover, it is the only airline that has participated in the Federal Aviation Administration’s AIRE program, aimed at achieving...
Air Europa from December 2017 is planning service expansion to Brasil, through the offering of new Madrid – Recife service. Subject to...
- Air Europa Mar 2018 Asuncion / Cordoba aircraft changes
- Air Europa boosts Italy service in 2018
- China Eastern expands codeshare options to Cuba from mid-August 2017
- Air Europa 4Q17 Asuncion / Cordoba frequency changes
- Air Europa opens intra-Canary Islands service booking from Oct 2017
- Air Europa files intra-Canary Islands preliminary schedule in S18