Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses Airbus A320 family aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a...
9 months 18 days ago
Air France in winter 2017/18 season is extending Paris CDG – Chicago O’Hare service to year-round operation, as the Skyteam member...
- Air France schedules Boeing 787 Toronto service from Nov 2017
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2017 network update
- Route rundown: CDG-NBO, TAO-MAD, CUN-YYZ
- GOL / Air France-KLM expands codeshare routes from July 2017
- Air France resumes Nairobi service from Mar 2018