Air France is the French flag carrier headquartered in Roissy Charles de Gaulle, (north of Paris). It is a subsidiary of the Air France-KLM Group and a founding member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing widebody jets on long-haul routes, and uses Airbus A320 family aircraft on short-haul routes. The carrier's regional airline subsidiary, HOP!, operates the majority of its regional domestic and European scheduled services with a...
10 months 22 days ago
Air France – KLM in this week’s schedule update extended planned service cancellation for St. Maarten, currently set to resume on...
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2017 network update
- Air France plans 787 Osaka service from May 2018
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Air France Detroit aircraft changes from Feb 2018
- Air France schedules one-time A380 Atlanta service in Dec 2017
- Air France extends Chicago to year-round service in W17