The flag carrier of Zimbabwe, based in Harare, serves a domestic and regional southern African network.
Airline CEOs, Ministers of Tourism and industry leaders confirmed to speak at the World Routes Tourism Summit
Taking place on Monday 26 September, the World Routes Tourism Summit will provide delegates with an insight into the current state of the tourism...
- Air Zimbabwe’s London Return Still Under Discussion
- ROUTES AFRICA: Zimbabwe Eyes Chinese Market for Air Zimbabwe Growth
- ROUTES AFRICA: South African Airways Takes Home the CSeries
- ROUTES AFRICA: Air Zimbabwe Eyes Large Regional Jets for Domestic and Regional Routes
- Air Zimbabwe to Resume Victoria Falls – Johannesburg Service from mid-July 2013
- Air Zimbabwe Re-schedules London Gatwick Resumption to mid-Nov 2013