Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper.
KLM in recent weeks adjusted planned operational aircraft for Amsterdam – Vancouver route, for summer 2018 season. Previously reported on...
- KLM last Fokker 70 scheduled service update as of 10JUL17
- Air Mauritius expands KLM European codeshare routes in NW17
- KLM / Winair begins codeshare service from July 2017
- KLM increases Costa Rica service in 1Q18
- Kenya Airways expands KLM codeshare routes from June 2017
- Jet Airways expands KLM European codeshare from June 2017