Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper.
KLM in this week’s schedule update made additional changes to its planned St. Maarten operation. Previously set to resume on 29OCT17, the...
- KLM S18 Long-haul changes as of 11OCT17
- KLM expands New York service in S18
- KLM Iran service changes in S18
- KLM W17 St. Maarten service updates as of 28SEP17
- KLM Plans Fortaleza launch in May 2018
- KLM boosts Colombia service in NS18