Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper.
Team Scotland hopeful that joined-up approach means a coherent vision to create a wide variety of new air services.
- Air France - KLM updates St. Maarten service from Oct 2017
- KLM W17 St. Maarten service changes as of 19SEP17
- KLM schedules St. Maarten flights on 16SEP17
- KLM adjusts planned last Fokker 70 scheduled service as of 12SEP17
- KLM Sep/Oct 2017 Fokker 70 scheduled service as of 04SEP17
- Xiamen Air expands KLM European codeshares from Oct 2017