Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper.
Xiamen Airlines starting 29OCT17 plans to expand its European network, through expanded codeshare partnership with KLM. Planned new codeshare...
- KLM W17 Stuttgart service changes
- KLM W17 Dublin service changes
- GOL / Air France-KLM expands codeshare routes from July 2017
- KLM S18 Vancouver service changes as of 20JUL17
- KLM last Fokker 70 scheduled service update as of 10JUL17
- Air Mauritius expands KLM European codeshare routes in NW17